WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
How have you been? In today’s era, contouring to make the cheeks look fuller is a rage among us women. Doing it to perfection is also another task, many a times if you mess, it gives you a totally opposite look. Also, it’s not possible to do it every time we have to step out, I find it very challenging personally.So, the question is how to get those amazing cheekbones we love to flaunt.
While reading and exploring, I found that there is a thing called facial yoga, now this was very new to me. There are many easy-peasy exercises, which you can do at any given time of the day for like 5 minutes, and you are good to go. The effects are however, gradual and we cannot expect a miracle in a day. So girls be patient.
Before moving on,let me give you an insight on cheek fat.
Facial fat is a common problem that cannot be associated with only being overweight. It can happen to skinny people as well. The fats could be deposited in the face mainly in the cheeks and chin area. This can happen because of a number of reasons. They are:
• Poor diet: This particular cause gives many problems apart from face fat accumulation.
• Dehydration: If your body is dehydrated, it tends to retain water, which in turn causes bloating.
• Alcohol: Alcohol, be it in any form tends to make your face look swollen.
But don’t you worry, I have got you some facial exercises that will give you Kareena-like cheekbones, if followed religiously.
1. Smile: This is best exercise of all times, you can do it any time. All you have to do is smile widely in front of the mirror as if you are trying to touch the corner of your eyes. Hold it for 5 seconds then repeat 5 times.You will realize a tightening feeling, for not only your cheeks, this helps to reduce wrinkles as well.
2. Create an O: Remember how we used to sing our vowels so that we don’t forget them? Well the same has been transformed into an exercise. Create an O with your lips blowing air simultaneously. Hold it for 10 seconds, then repeat 5 times.
3. Look up to the ceiling: Now this is one exercise that requires you to be in a comfortable place. Make sure you are seated well. Now lift your head up facing the ceiling and push your cheeks downwards smiling hard simultaneously. This opposite action creates a sensation, which tightens the muscles.Hold it for 5 seconds, then repeat 5 times.
4. Wiggle your nose: Hold the apples of your cheeks with your index finger (both sides) and wrinkle your nose upwards. This may reduce the fat near the nose. Hold it for 10 seconds, then repeat 5 times.
5. Fish face: Now don’t shy away from it, this can really give you the desired cheeks. Make a fish face and simultaneously try to smile. Hold it for 5 seconds then repeat 5 times.
6. Wiggle air: Remember your childhood while doing this exercise! Hold your breath and wiggle air from one cheek to another like we use to as kids. Please take caution while doing it as you are holding your breath in this exercise. Do it only until you can hold the breath easily, please do not force it.
Ladies, do tell me your experience for after trying these. Hope this helps.
Till next time…
Colorbar Chic Cheeks Contouring Brush Review
How to Make Your Face Thinner
Top 5 Must Have MAC Blushes
How to Get Rid of Frown and Laugh Lines?
Facial Exercises for Removing Wrinkles
Facial Exercises for Double Chin
How to Select Hairstyles According to Face Shape
How to Select Sunglasses According to Face Shape
How to Highlight Your Face – Photo Tutorial
How to Choose Sunglasses According to Face Shape
Face Shape: How to Determine Your Face Shape
Tanaka Face Contouring Massage Technique