I hope you all are doing great. I hope you are enjoying the winters with a cup of coffee. The season of wearing coats, cardigans, mufflers is finally here.
Today, I am going to share one of my favourite DIYs. Few months back, I was facing the serious issue, i.e., excessive fall of eye lashes. I read that applying castor oil on a regular basis helps in promoting hair growth. But I didn’t get the desired results even after using it for a couple of months. Then this amazing home-made serum came to my rescue and changed my world or should I say, changed my lashes. 😉
So, without wasting any more time, I am quickly going to tell you the ingredients which are required in the serum and its procedure.
1. 2 Tea Spoon of Castor Oil
2. 2 Vitamin E Capsules
3. 8-10 Basil Leaves
4. 1 Small Container
Step 1:Pour 2 tea spoons of Castor oil in a small pan or thick bottomed bowl.
Step 2:Break a couple of Vitamin E capsules and pour the liquid in the same bowl and thoroughly mix both the liquids.
Step 3: Now add Basil leaves and mix the mixture.
Step 4:Keep this bowl on gas stove on low flame. Once the mixture starts boiling (2-3 minutes maximum), immediately remove it from the flame and leave it for a few minutes.
Step 5: Once the mixture cools down, carefully remove the basil leaves and transfer the content in the container.
Step 6: Use it daily before sleeping. Gently massage this serum on the eye-lids for a few seconds.
Benefits of the ingredients used:
1. Castor Oil:It is the best and trusted remedy for promoting hair growth. It stimulates the growth and makes hair thick and black.
2. Vitamin E Capsules:It contains antioxidants which helps in promoting the growth of hair and reduces hair fall.
3. Basil Leaves:It has an anti-bacterial property which helps in healing the skin and prevents any type of infection. It helps in treating skin-related issues and promotes healthy eye lashes.
I am regularly using this serum from the past two months and can easily spot the before and after difference. It has definitely made my eye lashes thicker and denser. It has also controlled the falling of lashes. After the amazing results, my mother has also started using it and she liking the results.
Some points to remember:
1. Apply it on the lids with very light hands. Too much rubbing can cause further damage.
2. It doesn’t sting the eyes, so in case if it goes inside your eyes, wash thoroughly.
3. You can easily store it for a month.
4. Always remember to wash/ sanitize your hands before using it.
I hope you will like this serum and it will give you the same results. It will take sometime but it will work! Do share your results with me then 🙂
Rapidlash Eyelash Enhancing Serum
L’Oreal Paris Concentrated Lash Boosting Serum Review
How to Grow Eyelashes Longer
How To Grow Long Eyelashes With Castor Oil: DIY
False Eyelashes- Application, Removal & Storage
Thick Eyelashes Makeup Technique
How to Choose Mascara for Eyes
How to Choose Eyeshadow Color