Eye Makeup for Brown Eyes
So you have brown eyes, I must say you are lucky enough since brown eyes can carefreely flaunt both the dark and light eye makeup.
The right eye makeup is very essential for the perfect look, like you can’t possibly have blue eye shadow with red lipstick, unless and until you are Rihanna. 😛
Have a coordinated look. I do not mean you should have a brown eye shadow, a brown-like blush and a brown lipstick. No!
Whilst we are discussing colors for the eye makeup let me spill the beans for the right eye shadow shades for brown eyes. Blues, peaches, taupes, grays, greens, deep browns, gold, purple, vanilla, nutmeg and teal are some of the shades which look excellent with brown eyes.
Metallic shades like the silver, gold, and bronze also accentuate the brown eyes beautifully. Bear in mind that the lighter shades give your eyes the natural look and the darker ones proffer a deep dramatic look. Blend the lighter shades with the darker ones for a dramatic look. However the makeup style for each shade differs.
Cast a spell all you brown eyed women by picking a shade of eye shadow which adds depth, dimension and enticement to mundane brown eyes. Opt for deep, pastel, and frosted shades of eye shadows. Emphasize on the skin tone while picking the eye shadow.
3 Vital tips for choosing the eye shadow colors for your brown eyes makeup:
• Using the shade lighter than the eye color is very important whilst accentuating the brown eyes.
• Always pick 3 coordinating shades for a perfect eye makeup. Blending these shades is equally important.
• Pick mute and lighter shades for the day makeup while dark and deep shades must be opted for the evenings and nights.
The key rule for making up the brown eyes is by keeping the eyeliner to the minimal but intense. You must pick the thick blacks and deep browns preferably for the best effect. You can also opt for colorful eyeliner and crayons.
The Smokey effects are highly recommended for brown eyes.
Of course the brown shades are great for brown eyes, try my personal recommendations,
• MAC expresso – deep matte brown
• Almay Intense i-Color Play Up
Applying the eye shadow:
• Always begin with applying the lighter shades of the eye shadow from the eyelashes to the eye brow.
• The medium or standard eye shadow goes up on the crease and has to be blended till the brow bone.
• The darkest shade has to be applied at the eyelid outer corner.
• Always line the upper lids, whilst lining the lower lids is optional.
• Emphasis on the outer corners of the upper lashes while applying mascara.
• For giving a bright effect apply a bright metallic shade at the inner corners of the eyes.
Whilst you are totally flaunting your brown dove eyes, keep the rest of the features on your face subtle. Do not highlight everything. Here is how you must mute the other features on your face:
• Keeping the rest of the makeup mundane or mute will surely highlight the eyes like you want to.
• Keep the lip color and the blush minimal. You can opt for peach blushes, or subtle shades like a gold or nude pink.
• For instance, if you are wearing a brown eye shadow you can pt for a peach blush and nude pink lipstick whereas if you are opting for a bolder shade like the blue or purple use a rose or berry shade blush and lip color.
• You can surely have dabs of mascara on. Combine the dark with the light, have a dark eyeliner and mascara for the light shades while light eyeliner like the charcoal and teal for dark shades.
• Do not forget to curl the lashes. A blue mascara is a great alternative for black.
• Always remember the darker shades minimize and contour whereas the lighter ones accentuate and highlight any facial feature.
• Bright and shimmery eyes shadow colors brighten brown eyes.