This one is for you, Lavanya. 🙂
What is Fab India’s Bitter Orange Spray?
A cool spray made with natural essential oil that instantly rejuvenates and refreshens you.
Price Rs 125 (Indian Rupees) for 50 ml
Ingredients: Purified water, Gluconodeltalactone (PHA), Glycerine, Bitter Orange Essential Oil
Bitter Orange Essential Oil: Bitter orange essential oils smell like, well, oranges. The fun part of bitter orange is that oils from the leaves (called petitgrain) and oils from the flowers (called neroli) have distinctly different scents, but are both recognizable as “oranges.” In aromatherapy, bitter orange is used to provide a scent that stimulates and awakens (think orange juice in the morning).
Glucono delta lactone is a non-irritating, antioxidant Polyhydroxy acid (PHA) that is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin. This PHA is a naturally occurring agent found in the skin that is composed of water-attracting hydroxyl groups to condition and hydrate the skin. Gluconolactone formulations reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and smooth skin texture.
Glycerin: Glycerin is most commonly used in many skin care products, as it is best natural alcohol and water attractor of skin, which helps in giving an enhanced look for your skin.
Why should you buy Fab India’s Bitter Orange Facial Spray?
- It instantly freshens up my face. I mostly apply it at night because I read it that It may make people more susceptible to sunburn when bitter orange oil is on the skin.
- Sometimes I don’t like slathering moisturiser after I have applied my face packs. I like to enjoy the freshness. So I apply this and it helps me retain the moisture of my skin.
- I like its fresh citrus smell.
- The bottle is small so it is easier to carry it everywhere.
- Comes with spray bottle so the application is easy.
- It suits my skin. Infact, I feel that my skin feels softer after I apply this spray.
Why should you NOT buy Fab India’s Bitter Orange Facial Spray
- It is pricey.
- As the name says, the spray is bitter. It sucks if it goes into your mouth by chance. Yuck!!
Will I repurchase it?
110% I love it. I am halfway through the bottle and waiting eagerly for it to get over. My friend, who has an oily skin also loved it. 🙂
Had this lovely pasta salad for lunch yesterday. 🙂
Do join the One Month Weight Loss Challenge. So far Mrunmayee and I are going strong. 😛
STOP PRESS: One of the best hauls ever 😛