Now, who doesn’t know about the benefits of aloe vera?? Raise your hands. See, no one. Since all of you know what an ah-mazing gift of nature this is, you would also know that having access to fresh aloe vera gel and scooping out the gel from the leaf is such a pain in the bum 😛 and my dear friends, neither do I have access nor the patience, so I rely on these ready-to-use gels for everyday use. If you haven’t yet inculcated aloe vera in your daily beauty regime, you better do it fast girl. Lots of goodness awaits you.
Being a combination skin, aloe vera is my best friend. It takes care of the occasional rashes and soothes and moisturizes my skin very well. A quick tip – Spray rosewater on your face and just when it is drying up, apply aloe vera gel and lightly massage and let it dry. Do it three to four times a day, and you will have better looking skin by the evening. This is my to go thing when I have to go out after a long day of college. When I spotted FabInida’s gel on an online shopping site, I knew I had to get it, and have been using it ever since.
Our pure aloe vera gel is a natural skin moisturizer with skin repair properties. Suitable for most skin types, it aids soothing minor burns and wounds.
Rs.175 for a 120 ml tube.
Purified water, aloe vera powder.
My Experience with FabIndia Aloe Vera Soothing Gel:
I was initially using the Patanjali gel, but it had some unidentifiable base which was bothering me, so when I spotted this on an online shopping site, I immediately switched to this and oh boy! I could immediately feel the difference. This is much better and worth every penny, especially when other brands offer aloe vera gels at a lesser price.
I use it on the occasional pimple, as a night cream, to soothe post threading redness, or just slather on and wash off after 10-15 minutes. It gives me a healthy glow and my skin behaves itself. I also see some improvement in my pores, but the effect is very temporary, not that I am complaining.
Pros of FabIndia Aloe Vera Soothing Gel:
- It soothes and moisturizes, and does them very well. An all-in-one product for me, it can easily be an oily/combination-skinned girl’s best friend. When used a face pack, it brightens up the face, although temporarily.
- It smells of nothing, I have dug my nose into the tube (no, not really :P) and I smell nothing. A big yay for the sensitive noses.
- It has all-natural ingredients. Just makes me feel really good and I think in the long run, it will help my skin.
- The packaging is cute, and more importantly, it’s a tube! No finger dipping and no germs spreading. 😛
Cons of FabIndia Aloe Vera Soothing Gel:
- None. Price maybe, if I really have to mention one, but it is so worth it. I rather not use any aloe vera gel than use a synthetic one. Moreover, I find the quantity pretty decent too.
Overall, it’s an amazing product. I really can’t imagine my daily regime without this and the FabIndia Rose Water. I think it’s the best deal, because I really wouldn’t pay a bomb for something so basic like aloe vera gel, but then, I also need to know that it’s all pure and natural. This one fits the bill perfectly.
Do give it a try, you will not be disappointed. Definitely a 5/5.
Fabindia Vitamin E Liquorice Gel Face Pack
FabIndia Aloe Vera Under Eye Gel
Fab India Skin Care Haul
Fabindia Sesame Hair Oil
The Fab India TEA TREE Face Wash
Fabindia Tea Tree Skin Toner
Fabindia Orange Cinnamon Face and Body Gel Scrub
The Body Shop Aloe Soothing Night Cream
Kaya Soothing Cleansing Gel
How to make Aloe Vera Gel at Home
Nature’s Essence Aloe Vera Gel
Baba Ramdev Aloe Vera Gel
Aroma Magic Aloe Vera Sunscreen Gel with SPF 20
Brihans’ Green Leaf Aloe Vera Gel
Banjara’s Aloe Vera Moisturising Gel