Fabindia Citrus lemon Body Wash- Review
When I went to Delhi last December, I picked up a lot of Fabindia stuff on the pretext that Fabindia won’t be available in my city. But then I found a huge Fabindia store in Nagpur which opened somewhere around February. So now I am about to repurchase most of the things. 😛
READ THESE FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Diet Chart for Weight Loss | How to Lose Weight With PCOS | 10 Best Herbal Pills for Weight Loss | 10 Best Tricks for Lazy People to Lose Weight | Best Diet for PCOS to Lose Weight
Today I am gonna review one of my most favourite product from the haul.
It’s the Fabindia Citrus Lemon Body wash.
READ THESE FOR GLOWING SKIN: 9 Best Face Packs For Glowing Skin | 10 Tips by Shahnaz Husain for Glowing Skin | Home Remedies For Glowing Skin | 7 Besan Face Packs for Glowing Skin | Beauty Products For Glowing Skin
“Made with a blend of lemon oil and citrus extract, this body wash is a perfect cleanser and deodorizer that leaves you refreshed.”
Key Ingredients: Purified Water, Glycerine, Sodium Lactate, Olive Oil, Lemon Essential Oil, Lime Juice.
Contents: 275 ml.
Price: Rs. 175/-
BEST OF IMBB: How To Make Vitamin C Serum At Home | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India | 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Tighten Sagging Breasts | How to Remove Pimple Marks from Face | Top 10 Shampoos for Dry and Rough Hair | 8 Best Drugstore Foundations That Do Not Oxidize
I am a total Citrus flavour fanatic. Kiwi-Lemon is my favourite Ice-cream flavour. 😛
So I had picked up this shower gel only on the basis of the awesome fragrance.
As it’s almost over, I decided to review it.
Best of IMBB: Best Hair Serums for Dry Frizzy Hair | Homemade Hair Regrowth Oil to Prevent Hair Loss | How To Lose Fat From Face in 30 Days | Homemade Face Pack for Instantly Bright and Glowing Skin | 10 Products To Get Rid of Skin Pigmentation | 7 Ways To Make Black Lips Pink!
1. The fragrance is intense and pure lemon. If you are not a big fan of intense, citrus fragrance you can opt out here and now.
2. The shower gel is almost clear with a hint of yellow-green colour. So I am guessing they haven’t used tonnes of dyes and colourants.
BEST OF FAIRNESS: 10 Best Skin Whitening Creams in India | 7 Homemade Face Packs for Instant Glow and Fairness | 6 Best Herbal Fairness Creams | 10 Best Fairness Packs in the Market | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India
3. The shower gel comes in standard Fabindia Packaging with the flip top cap. Neat and tidy, no mess packaging.
SOLUTIONS FOR ACNE: 5 Remedies to Treat Acne at Home | Top 10 Creams for Fading Acne Scars | 10 Home Remedies to Treat Scalp Acne | 8 Home Remedies to Reduce Acne Scars | 10 Tea Tree Oil Products for Acne-Prone and Sensitive Skin | Home Remedies to Treat Hormonal Acne
4. The shower gel lathers very well. I only need a tiny bit on the loofah for my shower.
5. I prefer to use it with my Body Shop Bath Gloves when I want some exfoliation.
6. The fragrance lasts on the skin for a good amount of time. So again, if you don’t like Citrus fragrance, stay away.
7. I think the price is amazing for the quantity, I have been using this shower gel almost everyday since December and it’s getting over now. So lasted me a good 5 months!!
8. Quality wise I find it pretty comparable with The Body Shop Shower Gels (which cost almost twice for lesser quantity.)
HAIR: 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Regrow Hair on Bald Spots | 6 Hair Growth Secrets from Around the World | 7 Best Hair Oils For Faster Hair Growth | How to Make Rough Hair Silky | 30 Killer Hair Care Tips
1. Only “Key Ingredients” are mentioned. I would have loved the entire list.
2. It left my skin a bit dry in the winters. Although it would work very well for oily skinners in winter too. It’s not bothering me at all in the summers. It leaves my skin fresh and fragrant.
3. I don’t suffer from Body Odour so I couldn’t verify the deodorizing claims.
1. It’s a plain shower gel with a lovely intense citrus fragrance.
2. No moisturizing properties or claims.
3. It’s a pure and gentle body cleanser with a long lasting fragrance.
4. Amazing quantity at amazing price.
I would give it :-* :-* :-* :-*
Will I repurchase again? Yes. Although I would love to try other varieties, I am sure I’ll get this Citrus one again.
Lots of love
Also Read :
The Body Shop Sweet Lemon Photos and Swatches & More
The Body Shop Sweet Lemon Body Whip Review
Lipice Lip Balm Lemon Review, Photos
FabIndia Avocado Body Wash Review
Fabindia Orange Cinnamon Face and Body Gel Scrub Review
The Fab India TEA TREE Face Wash – REVIEW
Fabindia Almond and Coconut Body Butter Review