WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Fabindia Citrus lemon Body Wash- Review
When I went to Delhi last December, I picked up a lot of Fabindia stuff on the pretext that Fabindia won’t be available in my city. But then I found a huge Fabindia store in Nagpur which opened somewhere around February. So now I am about to repurchase most of the things. 😛
Today I am gonna review one of my most favourite product from the haul.
It’s the Fabindia Citrus Lemon Body wash.
“Made with a blend of lemon oil and citrus extract, this body wash is a perfect cleanser and deodorizer that leaves you refreshed.”
Key Ingredients: Purified Water, Glycerine, Sodium Lactate, Olive Oil, Lemon Essential Oil, Lime Juice.
Contents: 275 ml.
Price: Rs. 175/-
I am a total Citrus flavour fanatic. Kiwi-Lemon is my favourite Ice-cream flavour. 😛
So I had picked up this shower gel only on the basis of the awesome fragrance.
As it’s almost over, I decided to review it.
1. The fragrance is intense and pure lemon. If you are not a big fan of intense, citrus fragrance you can opt out here and now.
2. The shower gel is almost clear with a hint of yellow-green colour. So I am guessing they haven’t used tonnes of dyes and colourants.
3. The shower gel comes in standard Fabindia Packaging with the flip top cap. Neat and tidy, no mess packaging.
4. The shower gel lathers very well. I only need a tiny bit on the loofah for my shower.
5. I prefer to use it with my Body Shop Bath Gloves when I want some exfoliation.
6. The fragrance lasts on the skin for a good amount of time. So again, if you don’t like Citrus fragrance, stay away.
7. I think the price is amazing for the quantity, I have been using this shower gel almost everyday since December and it’s getting over now. So lasted me a good 5 months!!
8. Quality wise I find it pretty comparable with The Body Shop Shower Gels (which cost almost twice for lesser quantity.)
1. Only “Key Ingredients” are mentioned. I would have loved the entire list.
2. It left my skin a bit dry in the winters. Although it would work very well for oily skinners in winter too. It’s not bothering me at all in the summers. It leaves my skin fresh and fragrant.
3. I don’t suffer from Body Odour so I couldn’t verify the deodorizing claims.
1. It’s a plain shower gel with a lovely intense citrus fragrance.
2. No moisturizing properties or claims.
3. It’s a pure and gentle body cleanser with a long lasting fragrance.
4. Amazing quantity at amazing price.
I would give it :-* :-* :-* :-*
Will I repurchase again? Yes. Although I would love to try other varieties, I am sure I’ll get this Citrus one again.
Lots of love
Also Read :
The Body Shop Sweet Lemon Photos and Swatches & More
The Body Shop Sweet Lemon Body Whip Review
Lipice Lip Balm Lemon Review, Photos
FabIndia Avocado Body Wash Review
Fabindia Orange Cinnamon Face and Body Gel Scrub Review
The Fab India TEA TREE Face Wash – REVIEW
Fabindia Almond and Coconut Body Butter Review