I had been to Fabindia recently to buy their coral face pack, which is not available here since a long long time. So I was browsing around and I saw this- The Fabindia Fruit Burst Lotion for Kids. There were 2 flavors in it- a green one which smells like bubblegum and a red one called apple (but they were out of stock for that). So picked up the green one.
What I Loved About Fabindia Fruit Burst Lotion for Kids
1. Its a verry buttery smooth lotion.It glides on easily over the skin and gets absorbed instantly.
2. It is neither too runny nor too creamy .
3. A Very small amount is needed each time since it spreads well.
4. NO PARABENS. so Safe to use for kids… and us.
5. Makes skin soft, smooth and silky. I used it for myself too…only issue here was the smell.I did not want to smell too kiddy…but its a very good kiddy product.
6. I tried it on my face as well and my skin felt smooth and soft instantly.
7. It is not greasy.
8. My daughter has pretty dry and sensitive skin. She breaks out with many lotions like johnsons, and good knight repellent cream as well. This did not break her out.
9. I am seeing a definite change in my babies’ skin.
10. It’s Fabindia
11. It’s cheap- 175 INR for 100ml.
READ THESE FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Diet Chart for Weight Loss | How to Lose Weight With PCOS | 10 Best Herbal Pills for Weight Loss | 10 Best Tricks for Lazy People to Lose Weight | Best Diet for PCOS to Lose Weight
What I Did not Like About Fabindia Fruit Burst Lotion for Kids
1. Nothing actually except the smell is very fruity, which is super for kids. However, they could tone it down a little I thinks. SO that mothers, grandmothers, aunties, maasis, buas etc. in general all of us can use it too..:)
Will I repurchase? yes!
Thanks for reading..Do try this for kids in Your house and let us know how you found it.
READ THESE FOR GLOWING SKIN: 9 Best Face Packs For Glowing Skin | 10 Tips by Shahnaz Husain for Glowing Skin | Home Remedies For Glowing Skin | 7 Besan Face Packs for Glowing Skin | Beauty Products For Glowing Skin