WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
I am back with another dandruff control shampoo and this time it contains Tea Tree Oil as an active ingredient. We are all becoming more familiar to FabIndia’s products and we are also in an era embracing more of natural ingredients like Tea Tree oil, neem, aloe vera, olive oil, argan oil and the list goes on. Coming to today’s review, it is about FabIndia Tea Tree Dandruff Control Shampoo that has served to be a good alternate cure for treating dandruff and is not heavy on the pockets too.
Made with tea tree oil, this shampoo helps control dandruff by unblocking clogged hair follicles. It protects the scalp from bacterial and fungal problems, keeping the hair healthy.
INR 275 for 250 ml
36 months from the Date of Manufacture
My Experience with FabIndia Tea Tree Dandruff Control Shampoo:
It comes in a simple packaging with clear specifications. It is a pleasant pastel shade of green and just by looking at the packaging, you can make out that it contains tea tree as an ingredient. The bottle is made of sturdy plastic with a flip open cap that controls access to the quantity as and when required. It has a pleasant ‘Tea Tree oil’ aroma that is not too strong and cannot cause any discomfort.
To begin with, the shampoo overall serves its purpose in a way you do not realize. The aroma partly contributes to it that could keep you distracted from the actual issue on hand which is the discomforting dandruff. Nothing feels or is artificial about this shampoo, like a feathery light hair floating behind or impeccable shiny, lustrous locks. Nevertheless, it gives a pleasant feel after your hair wash. Leaving you with refreshed hair washes, it a gentle yet a moderately slow treatment for mild to moderate dandruff issues.
Pros of FabIndia Tea Tree Dandruff Control Shampoo:
• Simple packaging with clear specifications
• Functional and practical packaging
• Pleasant ‘Tea Tree oil’ aroma
• Easy availability
• Not too heavy to carry around which makes it travel friendly
• Not harsh on your scalp – does not cause any itching or discomfort to scalp
• Quantity lasts for a month (but depends on factors like severity of dandruff issue and therefore the usage)
• A very good alternative to your regular anti-dandruff shampoo
• ‘Tea Tree’ scented product lovers will be happy to embrace this one
Cons of FabIndia Tea Tree Dandruff Control Shampoo:
• Does not give a feel good factor post hair wash
• Requires you to use excess quantity to produce lather to serve its purpose
• Requires conditioner or a hair serum in conjunction
• Cannot give immediate results for intense dandruff issue as it is a not a medicated shampoo
4/5 (light on the pocket, but requires conditioner or serum to offer a good luster)
Would I repurchase/ recommend FabIndia Tea Tree Dandruff Control Shampoo?
Yes, I would definitely repurchase it, not just because it is economical but also for the fact that it serves its purpose in a pleasant manner. Therefore, I highly recommend this one, it is worth a try!
A low maintenance product which serves its purpose well and imparts fabulous results if used correctly.
• This shampoo could be used on and off along with your regular dandruff control shampoo for best results and that is your best way to fight the problem
• Avoid blow drying or any other way of heat application to your level best to keep dandruff under check
• Can be safely used thrice a week for best results along with a regular shampoo and conditioner preferably from FabIndia
• Be more cautious in case of coloring, perm or straightening or usage of chemicals or heat
• Exposure to sun for long hours or excess moisture like a messy scalp during monsoons must be taken care of
• Go for half pin ups or a pouf, any loose hair dos during rush hours and long days until your hair completely dries out else oily and moist scalp can worsen the situation
• Avoid contact of hair with eyebrows and arms as the white flakes can be visible and it also cause damage to them
FabIndia Silk Protein Body Wash
FabIndia Silk Protein Face Wash
FabIndia Silk Protein Nourishing Cream
Fabindia Silk Protein Shampoo
The Body Shop Tea Tree Blemish Fade Night Lotion
The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Toner
Oriflame Tea Tree Purifying Oil
Best Dandruff Shampoo
VLCC Dandruff Control Shampoo
Aveeno Nourish Dandruff Control Shampoo
Dove Damage Therapy Dandruff Care Shampoo