Faces Powder Blush in Light Thulian Pink
Blushes have become an essential part of my makeup regimen nowadays. It’s surprising how, even a year ago I used to despise them-partly because I couldn’t make out how to apply them without looking like Marie Antoinette 😀 –or else I didn’t know about brands that sold blushes that are not brick, brown or fuschia. With IMBB happening-blush happened to me . In the early stages of my fancy with blushes-I only loved shimmery peaches. However, I slowly realized-thanks to awed “is Christmas early!!!” gazes from passing by ladies-I realized the need for blushes with neutral shades-to get the “barely there” feel yet with a subtle healthy glow to flaunt. I found just that in my latest buy-the Faces powder blush in Thulian Pink.
First of all I was happy to see the lovely collection of neutral blushes offered by Faces. They seemed like a pleasant diversion from the regular shiny and “screaming-highlights” type blushes I have owned till now-well except the Lotus one. There was a beige shade, a fuschia and this pale pink one that I got. Now for wheatish skinned people-pale blushes (or any pale cosmetics) brings with them lot of apprehension-what if it washes out the color of the face-or stands out as a pale powder etc etc. When I swatched the blush on the back of my wrist-I felt the same-and was a lot unsure on whether this color would work. Still-I really wanted a nude almost “no-color” blush and swore that I won’t bag peaches this time.
Faces Light Thulian Pink is a pale-almost translucent coral-pink powder blush that comes in a round black container fitted with a mirror. I didn’t find any brush provided along with.
The carton says:
• Vitamin E and Hyaluronic acids enriched, minimizes skin imperfections
• Long stay, easy o blend color formula with a creamy formula
• Lanolin free
• Made in Italy
Swatch (2 swipes)
My take on Faces Blush in Light Thulian Pink:
I simply love the color it imparts on the cheeks. In the pan it looks peachy-pink. On the cheeks-the blush comes out like pale satin-y pink and the color is buildable. The texture is silky matte. There is absolutely no shimmer in it. It is very soft and glides smoothly on the skin. Although the pigmentation is not very intense-it blends beautifully-and there is absolutely no powdery feel or fall outs. On one swipe-it is almost colorless-on 2 3 swipes-the pale coral pink appears on cheeks. The cheeks appear very smooth, glowing and healthy on applying this blush and the sheen is visible yet not OTT. In one word-this is exactly the color I wanted to buy-neutral but lustrous without shimmer. The color I guess would suit fair to wheatish skins best-but can add subtle color to any skin tone if used judiciously.
Pros of Faces Blush in Light Thulian Pink:
1. Lovely color-this is off course my personal choice-but many of you looking for a soft pink satin finish blush would love it. The other shades are nice too.
2. It gives a healthy glow to the skin apart from the color. The skin appears very smooth on applying this. 3. There is no powdery feel. The blush blends beautifully.
4. No fall outs, no mess on brush bristles and no break outs reported by my “Miss Finicky” skin 😀
5. The mirror is nice in size for touch ups. Container is pretty cute.
6. Price is very reasonable for such a nice blush.
Cons of Faces Blush in Light Thulian Pink:
1. No brush provided
2. Ingredient list not mentioned
3. The product website doesn’t have updates about the latest or available products
A little FOTD.Can you see the subtle pink tinge of the blush?
Have you used Faces Cosmetics Blush in Light Thulian Pink ? Please rate in the box below
Faces Cosmetics Sparkle Dust (Wild)
IMBB Digs : Pink Blushes
Lotus Herbals Pure Color Lipstick Review- Pink Blush, Peach Creme
Inglot AMC Face Blush Review, Photos, Swatches
Faces Cosmetics Blush and Lip Gloss
Faces Cosmetics Smoky Eyes Kit Photos
Faces Cosmetics Kajal