Hello beautiful ladies,
I don’t know when I became this crazy about lipsticks but certainly I know how, the reason is IMBB. Those reviews on lovely lipsticks and lip glosses increased my craving for makeup day by day that now it is hard to believe that a person who was once an amateur in the field of makeup is writing reviews on IMBB. Some days back I saw an actress with a lovely lipstick on a reality show, since then I was on my mission to find a similar shade. Though I could not find the exact match but the one I got from Faces is quite similar and pleased me.
• Rich, vibrant and long stay colors
• Vitamin E enriched to keep your lips soft and supple
• Effortless glide over lips for a smooth and even application
My take on Faces Glam on Lipstick Fallen for Kiss
This is my first lip product from Faces and never thought it would be so good. The texture is so soft and creamy and glides on to lips smoothly exactly as claimed by the product. This was like love at first sight mainly because of the stunning orangish red color.
Being wheatish in complexion, I don’t prefer pure red lipsticks on me and was looking for exactly this kind of shade which is neither too bright like red nor too dull. The moment I saw this lipstick I knew this is the one for me and will definitely suit my skin tone. The color being so unique will look attractive on all skin tones. In one swipe you get more of an orang-ish shade but in second or third swipe you get the real orang-ish red color. You might need to apply a balm below this lipstick as it could settle into fine lines in case of chapped lips.
It comes in a stylish dark metallic grey packaging inside a small lipstick box on which the whole ingredient list is nicely written along with other description. Staying power is about 4-5 hours and leaves a light orange color. It goes perfectly with my Indian as well as western attire.
Pros of Faces Glam on Lipstick Fallen for Kiss
• Perfect 10 /10 color though I can’t say whether it can be worn at any time of the day as it totally depends on the person and occasion.
• Leaves a lovely orange tint.
• Packaging is above average and convenient to carry.
• Lips look hydrated and fuller.
• Easily available at mostly all cosmetics stores and online.
• Ideal for Indian skin tone.
Cons of Faces Glam on Lipstick Fallen for Kiss
- Price could have been a little less.
- Settles into fine lines in case of chapped lips.
- Think it is available at Faces canada flagship stores only.
- Could be loud if worn in multiple swipes.
WillI repurchase Faces Glam on Lipstick Fallen for Kiss?
Yes, till I get a better one.
Hope you all enjoyed the review.
Streetwear Satin Smooth Lipstick – Mocha Brown
Faces Ultra Moist Lipstick – 41 Yum Bubblegum
Faces Go Chic Lipstick – Hazelnut
Faces Go Chic Lipstick: Flamboyant Fuchsia
Faces Go Chic Lipstick – Rich Lilac
Faces Go Chic Lipstick Carnation Pink