I am finally happy to be reviewing the Faces Ultime Pro Lip Cremes, and I shall start with ‘Nude Mojito’, the subtlest of all in the range. Read on to know how good it turned out to be.
Ultime pro lip crème is an absolutely super soft, smooth and moisturizing lip gloss that promises one stroke hi shine coverage. It is completely opaque, highly pigmented, does not transfer, bleed or feather and stays on for hours at a stretch. Inspired by the colors of mesmerizing cocktails, lip crème gives you the color intensity of the lipstick and luster of a gloss. This non-sticky lip crème comes with a doe-foot sponge applicator. It picks up the right quantity of the product.
INR 649 for 4.6 ml
2 years. Best before 12 months from the time of usage
My Experience with Faces Nude Mojito Ultime Pro Lip Creme:
Mostly true to its claims, Faces have done a commendable job as far their range of ultimate lip crèmes go. They are up to the mark in terms of color payoff, pigmentation, coverage, staying power, finish, texture, consistency. These lip crèmes have a punch of color like the cocktails that have a punch of rum added to the drink and being inspired by the mesmerizing color of the cocktails, this range would not disappoint you. The lip crème contains pigments like a lipstick and the shine of a gloss, like it claims.
So far I am happy to have the three variants and from my experience, ‘Nude Mojito’ mostly works in my favor as it is more of an everyday, easy, casual shade to pull off. Having an amazing color payoff and a smooth consistency, these shades also have versatile range of colors to offer. The range of neutrals itself carry pink, coral and heavy brown undertones. My journey with the neutral shades amongst them began with ‘Nude Mojito’. Although this lip crème is not just a mediocre gloss, it proves to be better than just being pigmented glosses.
This high shine lip color is a jackpot for a gloss lover who is apprehensive towards shimmers and lipsticks. To be able to do full justice to the color and the close-to-perfect lip formula, I would wear two to three coats, and I recommend the same for best results; it can depend on the color though. I hope my tips specified below would help you.
‘Nude Mojito’, though is a soft neutral shade, has a very good color pay off that has made me a satisfied, happy customer of these lip cremes. The swatches are likely to give you better clarity as they shows how it gives a solid finish without making fine lines visible. The lip swatches speak for themselves. I have also smudged a stroke of the lip crème to be able to view the actual color and the pink that it contains to it.
These tubes are purse friendly with clear specifications containing color coded labels with names and numbers. If my memory serves me right, it is rare to have the shelf life information on the actual tube, but these fortunately have the shelf life specified on them. These do not contain a strict fragrance, but carry a mild, synthetic vanilla fragrance to it that is soft and barely noticeable.
The consistency of these lip crèmes is smooth, and despite being a bit thick, it gives a continuous shiny finish. The applicator is a regular doe foot applicator. It is not exactly stiff or fine ended but definitely very soft and spongy. Now that works in my favor to be able to fill the corners of my lips, to be able to fill in areas if required for a fully done neat looking lip with ease. The application also picks just the right amount of the product making even reapplication an easier process.
The texture and feel of the lip crème is very light and smooth. If I must be brutally honest, these lip crèmes are not extremely or do not feel very ‘creamy’ either when applied on the lips or hands. They do not exactly hydrate or feel moisturizing on the lips but they do not definitely dry out the lips. It is just fine in a way where I would give these ligh weight lip crèmes an overall five gold star from my end. It does not heavily transfer too. I make sure that I pocket these lip crèmes in my clutch. I think it is a ‘must carry’ one.
A lip liner is necessary to add an extra edge. You can still expect fully done, neat looking lips without a lip liner. Finally to get to the staying power of these lip crèmes, they are amazing in every way in the literal sense. They last a drink & snack, and post a full meal they leave a nice natural looking soft pink stained lips.
This ‘mojito’ was a sweet surprise. I am beginning to love this range from Faces. I am drinking pretty much all the shades up especially the soft shades. I am a happy hamster spinning on the wheel for these lip formulas that I cannot get enough of. You can expect more of Faces lip crème reviews and experiences from my end as they have nailed the best neutral lip color in terms of the versatile shades, color payoff with a close to perfect lip formula. The lip swatches speak for themselves. These lip crèmes are a total value for money.
Pros of Faces Nude Mojito Ultime Pro Lip Creme:
• Packaging – these lip crèmes come in a regular transparent sturdy plastic tube with a color coded label
• Travel friendly and purse friendly
• Value for money
• Clear label specifications
• Has an even consistency that helps obtain a smooth finish
• Coverage – medium to almost opaque (if you use a lip liner)
• The doe-foot applicator is very soft and comfortable to work with
• Beautiful color
• Texture – smooth and lightweight lip product that does not dry out your lips
• Not exactly kiss-proof or transfer-proof, but does not heavily transfer
• Highly pigmented product for a lip crème that would work in favor of pigmented lips
• Does not bleed or feather
• Has a high staying power – lasts a drink, a snack and a full meal
• It leaves a natural, rosy brown colored stain
• Easy reapplication
• You would not require a lip liner with this lip crème
• Paraben and lanolin free
Cons of Faces Nude Mojito Ultime Pro Lip Creme:
• Availability of the product and any particular shade
• Does not moisturize your lips, but does not exactly dry your lips out
• Would not suit medium complexioned beauties
• ‘Nude Mojito’ would not suit dusky skin tones or medium complexioned beauties
Would I Repurchase/Recommend Faces Nude Mojito Ultime Pro Lip Creme?
Yes, I would definitely repurchase this one. If you like an ounce of a subtle, rose gold, high shine crème, then I say definitely try this one.
‘Nude Mojito’ is just the drink you might want to start off your love for neutrals with.
• Use a single coat for the bright spring/summer shades like ‘Pink-A-Colada’ and ‘Grape Martini’. Opt for two to three coats of these shades for parties or any special occasion.
• If you think the color payoff is too intense, dab a tissue once or twice depending on what color you desire. For the ones who love lilac and pink, you get to experience the best of both worlds, if you go for the martini from this range
• Plan your makeup ahead for the brighter shades as they are tricky to pull off. Use intense kohl of blacks, blues, browns or greens with a soft face do. Go for warmer shades of blushes.
• Soft or intense cat eye look and intense smokey eyes are the best options for the range of neutrals.
Faces Red Mary Ultime Pro Lip Crème
Faces Ultime Pro Long Wear Matte Lipstick – Read My Lips
Faces Ultime Pro Long Wear Matte Lipstick – Lust
Faces Ultime Pro Long Wear Lip Color – 05 Peach Blush
Faces Ultime Pro Longwear Lipstick Collection and Swatches
Top 20 Nude Lipsticks for Indian Skin Tones
Makeup Revolution London Amazing Lipstick in Nude
Dior Diorskin Nude Air Nude Healthy Glow Ultra-Fluid Serum Foundation
Malin + Goetz Mojito Lip Balm
The Body Shop Virgin Mojito Body Butter