Facial hair- I know I know all of us hate it. Facial hair is one of the most annoying skin problems I have come across. I have facial hair, and I am constantly trying to find remedies and tips for getting rid of these hairs. I get them waxed once in two months or something (trust me, waxing is way better then threading, threading is killing). I don’t have a massive facial hair growth but then even small amount of facial hair is just not tolerable.
So here I am with some of the home remedies for facial hair removal, I mean they won’t sweep off all your facial hair in one take but yes, will reduce their growth. 🙂
• Take sugar, lemon and water. In a bowl, put sugar, and squeeze in about half of a lemon add around 1 teaspoon of water and mix it. Make sure it doesn’t become very runny. With a brush apply it on your face, and leave it for 10-15 minutes. Do this twice a week.
• Take around 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and add around 4 tablespoons of honey in it. With a brush, apply the mixture on your face in the direction of your hair. Leave for around 15 minutes and then wash it off.
• Take turmeric powder and some milk, mix them together. Rub the paste like mixture on your face and leave it for around 15 minutes and wash off. Whilst washing scrub it off in a circular motion with fingers.
• Take 1 egg, a spoon of sugar and half a teaspoon of corn flour. Mix them unless they form a good thick paste. Rub it on your face and peel it off. Apply this paste on your face three to four times a week.
• Take some gram flour (besan) and mix it with water. Let it be a thick paste. Rub it on face and keep it on for 5 minutes. Take some water on your palms, simply make them wet and scrub off the besan from your face. Have circular motions for this and rub it off. After the besan sheds down from your face, let the remnant besan dry on the face and then wash it off.
• Take besan, turmeric and curd in a bow, mix it. Apply the paste and rub it off after 15 minutes. Finally wash it off with water.
• Take milk in a bowl and some chickpea flour. Mix them to form a paste, and apply the paste on your face. Keep it on for some 20 odd minutes and wash it off.
• Take some fresh cream and a little bit of turmeric powder in it. Beat it, and apply the paste on your face. Apply it in the direction of the hair growth and scrub it off in the same direction of your facial hair growth. A bit of itch and irritation is obvious with this one, but it won’t be permanent. It will be normal after you wash it off completely.
• Washing your face with milk powder or rice water also helps in reducing facial hair growth. Avoid using soap.
• Take around 3-4 almonds and grind it to fine powder, mix this with turmeric powder and form a paste adding some milk or rose water. Apply it on face and keep it on overnight. Wash it off in the morning.
• Soak lentils overnight. Grind them in the morning along with some raw potato. Add lemon juice, turmeric powder and honey to it. Apply it on your face and keep it for some time. This pack reduces facial hair growth and also bleaches the hair.
• Rub pumice stone gently on your face, this will work gently and slowly but permanently.
• Mix chana powder and turmeric together with some rose water. Apply it on your face and let it be there for around 20 to 25 minutes. Scrub it off gently and wash off.
• Take corn flour, and sugar. Beat it with one egg and apply the paste on your face. Wash off after 10-15 minutes.
• Spearmint tea is also great for reducing facial hair growth.
• Dry some orange peels, and grind it to powder. Mix this powder with curd and turmeric. Apply it on skin and scrub in circular motion. Wash it off after the whole paste sheds.
• Grind apricots and mix it with honey. Apply it on face and use as a scrub.
• Take some fenugreek powder and mix it with some besan and rose water. Apply it and scrub.
• Take a spoon of barley powder and mix it with milk or lemon juice. Apply on face and let it be there for 20- 25 minutes. Wash it off.
These were some of my secret tips for facial hair removal do try them and let me know how they worked for you.
Facial Exercises for Removing Wrinkles
How To Get Rid of Facial Hair
Do-It-Yourself Facial in 10 Minutes
Facial Exercises for Double Chin
How to Remove Tattoo at Home
Waxing vs Epilators – What do you Prefer for Hair Removal?
97 thoughts on “Facial Hair Home Removal Tips”
:jaiho: :jaiho: :jaiho: :jaiho: thats such an awesome article zeeba..I’ve a little bit of facial growth around my chin and I usually squeeze them out..but really didn’t know how to reduce them….these tips are definitely going to help a lot!! :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: sooo much!!!!
:thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:
glad u liked it..try besan and cornflour wala tips..they work wonders. 🙂
plz tel me out of all these facial removal which of them is d best n giv u fast results i tried rubbing pumic stone on face as i hav many facial hair n i feel embarrased…
i tried turmeric bt it leaves my face yellow…
Oh my god! Such awesome tips. :bravo: :bravo: I don’t have too much of facial hair either. But that lil bit of hair can also be bugging sometimes. Will surely implement a few of these tips!! Thanks a tonne! :jiggy1: :jiggy1:
:thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:
hope they work for u Sristi
:waytogo: :waytogo: :waytogo: :waytogo: zeeba.. love reading ur articles..
besan has worked for me, will try the honey tip also
sure naina..try it..it works.. 🙂 :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:
and Good morning everyone!! :)) :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:
morrrnnningggg … i was just wondering how come u didnt say good morning, u r the one who wishes evryone first naaaa… and also how come u r not jumping over the fcat that its sundayyy… 😛 😛 😛 😛 😛
its sunday!! …tomorrow monday!! sundays usually are depressing for me!! :(( I louuuuuuu Fridays and Saturdays!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
awwww…. enjoy enjoyy :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
morning. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
Good morning Rati!! 😀 😀
:happydance: :happydance: morning ratiii
:jiggy2: :jiggy2: :jiggy2: Gooood maaarning monkeeeeyyyysss..me superbusy cos me leave by 3 for TANGLED :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
Whats Tangled? ?:)
It’s an awesome Movie.. ENjoyy!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
ohh!! 😐 😐 😛 😛
Me sooper lazy today …aaj sunday hai. :yawn: But happy happy :happydance:
maaaaaaarrrnnnniiiinnnngggg everyone…. :joker: rati y u happy happy!!?? planning for another shopping trip or what! 😛 :toothygrin:
Lemme guess..you got something new again??????????? :worship: :worship:
thank you for the tips…actually i have facial hair growth due to harmnal problem…can these help me reduce the problem????plsss help… ?:) ?:) ?:) ?:)
:thanks: :thanks: :thanks:
Shraddha, try these tips…..i am sure they will reduce and eventually go off….get regular threading or bleaching done..this also reduces hair growth.. :victory: :victory: :victory:
it will take time..bt they will work
hey Zeeba nice tips.
i would like to add one more point, we should use the normal turmeric and rather there is one variety called KASTURI MANJAL. i have seen many ppl swear by it.
normal turmeric would leave behind a yellowish color.
never heard of this though.,,will ask ..chemist k pass milega?? but turmeric dsnt leave a lont on tint behind..provided wash it wid a face wash later 😐 :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:
hmm u can get kasturi manjal with a store selling avurvedic medicines.
kasturi manjal is commonly used in south. i hv seen many girls in my hostel using it and it is effective.(their grandma’s secrets)
of wat i know kasturi mangal is that variety of turmeric which is long and looks like ginger.
d one we use is small n oval in shape.
:yelo: :yelo: :yelo: :yelo: :yelo:
Hmmm…. tangled is fine. 🙂 Waiting to see ‘127 hours’ and ‘true grit.’ Wonder if anyone has heard of Coen brothers of ‘Fargo’ and ‘No Country for Old Men’ fame…
me tooo 127 hours,….the promo loooks..sooo effffingggg intrstng na.. :waiting: :waiting: :waiting:
127 hours, Fargo and No country for old men are all great must see movies.
Tangled promo seems like a kiddie movie.
Hubby wanted to see 1127..I didnt want a repeat of me running out at intermission..so absolutely refused to go..but it is a VERY GOOD movie from what I have heard and the promos
127! Not 1127 :nerd:
You RAN OUT of some movie in intermission?!?!?! 😯
😐 😐 😐 😐 :shame: :shame: :headbang:
Hmmm… 🙂 I am a sucker for westerners you know… Have read read most of the Louis Lamours and J.T. Edsons.. A westerner by Coen brothers is too good to be true. 🙂
I also own many Louis L’amours novels. Have now gravitated towards Space age westerns- Have you seen Firefly series and movie?
Errr… no. are they good? Let me check out Oxford book store today 🙂
Firefly was a US tv series and then a spin off movie.
I would definitely recommend it. Of course you have to act
like a pirate to acquire it 😉 .
And yes..Goood morning everyone.. 🙂 :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:
guess god made me a human instead of a hairy monster by mistake!! :pain: i have tons of facial hair and i usually bleach them once i a while. and i can’n even use turmeric because i’m allergic to it!! :reallypissed: will def try non-turmeric packs.. :thanks: zeeba..
:sweat: :sweat: :sweat: ..skip the turmeric ya…… i get them waxed once a while .suddenly i realised i hve hair grown … *gets ready for parlor* lol
ya zeeba..i should skip it otherwise i’ll become a red faced monster! like this :devil: :toothygrin:
heahhheaehaehehehhae…. even i tend to avoid turmeric..i add a pinch..bus..jus for name sake…. 😛
u too allergic to turmeric kya??
i get rashes// 🙁 and i hate that yellow tint..
You two should try getting the turmeric that comes in the dried root form..you have to grind it on a stone (wet stone – rub the root on it – get the paste) and then use that turmeric. Generally with any other turmeric, there is a good chance of contamination with chili powder since the grinding facility won’t bother using separate machines for the two.
Or try kasturi manjal…again comes as a root..is different from regular haldi.
thanks Rads. 🙂
Thanks fr the tips Zeeba! :thanks: I have a bit of growth too which I generally get removed by threading cos waxing on the face gives me terrible rashes! Will definitely try these.
sure try these,,i get rashes with threading…i hate it…
:thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: zeeba… :-* :-* :-* You always come up with great tips!! :)) Besan works great for curbing facial hair growth…..even beauticians recommend it!!
:thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:
nice tip zeeba but i would like to mention i have tried most of these but none of them worked i think i m probably single person in the earth whose skin doent reacts to home remedies….. :stars: ..!
anyways beasn and cornflour does remove the tan if not facial hair its nice tip.. :waytogo: ….to an addition add banana to raw milk it also works (not for me though) .i use katori wax after recommendation from IMBB and so far it is the best best best remedy for removing facial hairs ! :thanks: imbb
i am sooo waiting for tryng katori wax…..i always forget to ask abt it in stores. 🙁
hey zeeba…wht an informative post… well done… :clap:
even i hav heard of dat sugar and lemon mix tip…but also, dat it stciks badly to the face and wont come off easily?? isliye, i was too scared to try this.. is dat really so?
n i have also heard that if u remove facial hair u ll hav a rather hard growth.. 🙁
n if u dnt remove them…u will look like a bear…. 😛 😛
women and problem..soooo together na… ughhhhhh
i get my face waxed one in a while..n touchwood they hve nly reduced…ppl hve different perceptions…bt then it really depends on hw badly u need it.. 🙂
nice tips zeeba… :yes:
:thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: bhoomika
:yes: :yes: good as usual Zeeba 🙂
nice tips Zeeba. I vl try some of them… Actually i wanna tel u… I luv ur name ya… Sounds elegant and classic…what it means??
Ohh thanks Priyanka… 🙂 :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
My name basically means, tareef and praise………i mean sumthng wich is worth a praise.. 🙂
And you are worth praising… I m sure…
oooooooooooh.thanks……may be…..not sure… 😛 ..U made my night..lol :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:
:jaiho: :jaiho: :jaiho: :jaiho: :jaiho: :jaiho: Zeeba 😀
once again with a masterpeice… wonderful article yaa 😀
:thanks: :thanks: :thanks: Bee..
🙂 :hughright: :hughright: :hughright:
Zeeba……great tips……can I use this natural tips on my baby also……he has a lot of facial hair 😐
Jomolll..my mom used to rub soft liquidated aataa on my lil sister when she was a baby…saying that it would reduce the hair from the body..but donno if that can work on baby’s face too…their facial skin is too sensitive na!!
yeah Cali…..i am pretty worried….he is having lot of facial hair…..usually babies have lot of hair on their body na, my son has on his face……..i will try the atta trick also….. 😛
Ni Yaar…nt ur baby… 🙁
he mus be such a little cute thing….
Let hm grow up na……..i seriously hve no clue abt this one.. :wilt: :wilt: :wilt: :wilt: :wilt: :wilt: :wilt:
First of all…. :thanks: !! :snicker: :yes:
I have a lot of facial hair, and i really want to try these tips. (sick and tired of bleaching! :wilt: )
But..i am very impatient, and i get bored easily 😛 i.e if i don’t see the results in some time, i discontinue it….err….yeah.
so i really need to know how much time will it take to show results, so that i can prepare myself. 😛
and which of these tips is most beneficial? any method that is tried and tested??
Thank you once again! 🙂
home remedies will take some time to show up results, but they are totally trust worthy..and they will reduce ur hair growth gradually.trust me..
The besan one is the best one.. 🙂
will try this one!! 🙂
Nice tips indeed… I love the besan pack.But i would like to know that in one of ur tips u mentioned that one should/ could avoid soap completely. U even mentioned using milk powder to wash face. Can u elaborate on this one plz as to how can one use milk powder to wash one’s face.. Seeking an easy reply. Also cannot use eggs, so what do i combine milk powder with in order to wash my face in the morning? instead of using soap or any face wash.
hi, i want to know how long does it take for the hair (thats removed) to regrow. :thanks:
hi i have a lot of facial hair. my skin is very sensitive.so which tips should i use on my face ?
hi i have hair above my upper lip what should i do to remove the hair? :waaa:
:jalwa: yoohooo.it worksss… :clap:
hy…can u plz plz tel me the bestest tip from the above tips for my facial hair removal that can give me the fastest result…i shall b very thankful…!!!
can we thread them while using the besan, haldi remedy for hair removal…..
because i have thick hair and this method take lots of time but i am not sure if it will work also if i thread the hair, and if i wont thread i cant go out with black thick hair under my chin
GREAT HOME REMEDIES!!!!but i have a query does rubbing pumice stone will be effective? i hope it doesnt harms d skin….
Hy, I get Thick Dark Black Hair due to Harmonal Imbalance on my whole Chin..I have 2 get it Removed “Weekly” 🙁 any Tips ? Is Laser a Safer Option. .? Kindly help