WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
How to Apply False Eyelashes
1) Before applying false eyelashes you should curl your natural eyelashes and apply mascara. This will allow your own eyelashes and false eyelashes to blend properly. Also make sure your eyelids are oil-free as the glue will not stick to oily eyelids.
2) Next bend the false eyelashes holding both ends of the eyelashes using the tips of your finger in the curved way just like how it will be placed on the eyes and then roll them from one side to another. This will help the false eyelashes maintain its curvature. Then measure the eyelashes just by placing on your eyelid and trim the width and length to suit your needs. Always trim from the outer edge of the false eyelashes that too one or two lash at a time & test again to see if it’s the right fit.
3) Next squeeze the eyelash glue either on some surface like your hand or a paper and run the eyelash along it. Don’t apply the glue directly on the eyelash or you will run the risk of over squeezing. Apply an extra layer to the ends of the false eyelashes as this is where they are most likely to come off. Let your glue dry little bit and get tacky for 30 seconds.
4) Then using your fingers, tweezers or eyelash applicator, apply the eyelashes close to upper lash line without actually putting any glue on your eyelashes. Press down the lashes gently and adjust them. Once lashes are fully dried curl your lashes again to blend them together.
5) Fill any gaps between the false lashes and your natural lash line with liquid eyeliner and conceal the glue this way.
How to remove false eyelashes
1) Never remove it by tugging or else you might end up pulling off your real lashes. Go gentle on those fake eye lashes and handle them as though they could be real.
2) Dab a cotton ball with eye makeup remover on your lash line. Start applying from the outer edge inwards. Soak it for a few seconds in order to soften the adhesive glue.
3) The outer side will start coming off. Holding that outer edge gently peel off the entire strip.
4) Remove all traces of eyelash glue from your eyelid as well as the lashes using the makeup remover.
5) Also a mixture of soap & water, olive oil or coconut oil can be used to loosen the glue.
Cleaning & Storage of False Eyelashes
1) Once removing the glue after application, soak them in either soap & water or eye makeup remover so the lashes will be clean of any mascara or extra glue left.
2) Use a brush and gently clean between the lashes.
3) Dry them completely and store them back in their original container in the curved way by applying glue on both the ends of the lashes to maintain the longevity & curvature of the eyelashes.