1. Malaika Arora and Arbaaz Khan: This is the first couple we can think of when we talk about divorces! They ended their 18-year long marriage in 2016, they also have a son. Though both are dating other people, they are cordial and meet as friends. Malaika is with Arjun Kapoor and Arbaaz with Georgia.
2. Farhan Akhtar and Adhuna Bhabani: Farhan Akhtar has been an actor from an influential Bollywood family and Adhuna is the owner of BBlunt! There was trouble in the paradise and they filed for a divorce mutually in 2016. It was rumoured that Farhan mingled with many women and Adhuna was bothered.
3. Hrithik Roshan and Sussane Khan: Married in 2000, they parted ways in 2014, but they have been completely cordial to each other and raise their kids together. They always go out together, go on vacations and spend time together also. They are still besties!
4. Karan Singh Grover and Jennifer Winget: Their marriage lasted for just 2 years. Karan had dated Jennifer before his 1st wife Shraddha and after divorcing Shraddha, he got back with Jennifer. Karan was known as a casanova, and after his divorce with Jennifer, he married Bipasha Basu and is now in a stable relationship with her.
5. Himesh Reshamiya and Komal: Ending a 22-year-long relationship with his wife, Himesh cited compatibility issue, but wedding bells rang again for Himesh and he is now married for the second time with Sonia.
6. Kalki Koechlin and Anurag Kashyap: Anurag fell in love with Kalki while shooting for a movie and later as a director-actress jodi, they partnered in many more movies. They are great friends now but the marriage did not last for more than 2 years.
7. Karisma Kapoor and Sunjay Kapoor: 11 years of marriage came to an end when their differences could not be resolved. Sunjay is now married to Priya Sachdev and Karisma got the custody of their kids.
8. Manisha Koirala and Samrat Dahal: This couple’s marriage also did not last for more than 2 years. This Nepalese couple called off their marriage after incompatibility issues.
9. Saif Ali Khan and Amrita Singh: Saif and Amrita married despite opposition from Saif’s parents and they had 12 years age gap between them. After a few years, they parted ways and their divorce grabbed headlines and controversies. Saif is married to Kareena Kapoor and Amrita is happily single!
10. Chitrangada Singh and Jyoti Randhawa: Chitrangada was married to golfer Jyoti Randhawa. The couple decided to keep the issues between them secret and nobody knows for sure what happened between them.