By Divya SG
Are you uncomfortable with the outfit you choose? When you look at film stars, do you think how to wear such a fantastic dress? Don’t worry about being chubby. Here, I have put together a few fashion tips for plus size women:
- Always wear the dresses which fit properly. Clothes that fit your body and highlight your assets are best. Don’t wear loose dresses, it will make you look heavier.
- For apple-shaped women (with broad shoulders, heavy upper body, and thin legs), wear narrow legged pants with a large top.
- For pear-shaped woman, (narrow shoulders, thick thighs), wear shoulder pad tops.
- Wear dark color dresses, it draws attention away from huge areas. But don’t hide yourself in full black. If you are wearing a full black dress, add some colors like a colorful belt, clutch or sandals.
- Wear heels to increase your height. A few added inches will take the attention away from your width. Buy a good and comfortable pair of sandals or shoes so that you can wear it throughout the day. Make sure that you maintain a good posture while standing.
- Do not wear stretch material, frill skirts or lycra material. Try to avoid shiny material because it will bring attention to the weight.
- Wear off-shoulder or V-neck tops or strapless gowns for broad shoulders. Please note that V-neck tops will make your neck to appear longer.
- Do not wear puff sleeves or cap sleeves. Do not wear big printed dresses. Small cute flowers, small dots, can add a lot of style.
- Never stick to the same fashion, follow fashion sites, fashion blogs and be a trendsetter, wear whatever dress you like.
- Invest more in selecting the correct and comfortable inner wear.
- Highlight your dress with accessories. Do not wear chunky accessories. Wear long necklaces, wear scarf around your neck.
- Don’t feel shy and become conscious by what others have to say about your outfit. Be positive and think you are the queen.
Apart from the entire above, meet people with a glowing smile and that is the first thing that they will notice about you.
Following are some examples of plus size women with style:
I believe the above tips helped you on selecting a perfect outfit. Thank you for reading my article.
Keep smiling and enjoy your day.