We all know by now that calorie deficit is the key to losing weight and there’s actually no superfood that will get you into calorie deficit on its own and turn on that fat-burning switch in your body. Only by following a good diet and exercising regularly can you force the body to tap into fat deposits. And make no mistake, eliminating all forms of “fats” would not help melt away extra pounds because “healthy fats” mobilize fat molecules out of adipose tissue and that’s why shunning “fat” is a big mistake. In fact, Rati Beauty diet would show you how exactly to use “fats” to lose weight successfully. Diet plays an important role in weight loss, so do give diet more importance than workout, and we would also like to give special mention to these 15 foods that are most effective at burning fat.
How Certain Foods Help Burn Fat?
1. By boosting metabolism.
2. By lowering inflammation.
3. By neutralizing free radicals with their high levels of antioxidants.
4. By mobilizing fat out of cells.
5. Blocking fat storage and absorption.
6. Keeping fuller for longer.
7. Improving gut health.
8. Triggering thermogenesis (a metabolic process where more calories are burnt to produce heat).
15 Most Effective Fat Burning Foods For Women:
1. Eggs: Rich in protein, essential nutrients, keeps one fuller for longer, curbs appetite.
2. Green Tea: Rich in antioxidants, improves fat metabolism.
3. Salmon: Has protein, healthy fats that mobilize fat from adipose tissue, targets belly fat.
4. Dark Chocolate: Improves metabolism, rich in polyphenols, reduces appetite and stress.
5. Oats: Rich in soluble fiber, it curbs appetite, keeps you fuller for longer.
6. Red Chillies: The compound “capsaicin” boosts weight loss by causing thermogenesis and revving up metabolism as well.
7. Black Pepper: Black pepper is excellent to lose fat, especially the belly fat. Drinking black pepper tea or including black pepper in your diet can help to fight against obesity in a person. The combination of lemon, honey, and black pepper is an excellent combination for weight loss.
8. White Tea: With its rich polyphenol content, it improves metabolism and boosts fat burning.
9. Coconut Oil: Stimulates fat burning, has healthy fats, improves metabolism (Read: 6 Ways to Use Coconut Oil for Weight Loss).
10. Green Leafy Vegetables: Low in calories, has chromium and other trace minerals that boost fat burning.
11. Cinnamon: Cinnamaldehyde compound causes thermogenesis, prevents buildup of fat in the body.
12. Black Beans: High in fiber, keeps appetite in check, low in calories, improves gut health.
13. Peanut Butter: Rich in protein and healthy fats, this delicious treat when consumed in moderation is absolutely good for weight loss.
14. Avocado: Rich in healthy fats, fiber – it mobilizes fat molecules, regulates appetite, encourage fat burning.
15. Turmeric: The compound “curcumin” in turmeric is known to help reduce inflammation and cause thermogenesis – both of which boost fat burning.