What does your favourite colour tell about your personality? If I ask you this question you may wonder what I am talking about. Colours and moods relation is understandable but colours and personality? No clue about it.
Well, recently I came to know that our favourite colours do indicate the personality we have. They speak about or strengths and our weaknesses. Now, you may wonder that your colour preferences keep changing so how can someone pen out your personality. The answer to this is simple. Try to find out the colour you turn to the most. The colour which stands out in your closet. That colour my friend is ‘your colour’ or say your personality colour.
Below is the list of some colours and character traits of personality associated with them. Look out for what your colour speaks for you.
• White: If white is your favourite colour then you possess a peaceful personality. You are self reliant, honest and ethical. On a negative side you may be stubborn and harsh.
• Red: Someone who likes red is action oriented, demands attention, impulsive and possibly athletic. You believe in living life to the fullest. Red is the colour of love, courage, anger and joy.
• Blue: You want to live life according to your ideals and beliefs. You are sensitive and crave for harmony. You are faithful, compassionate and caring. On the other hand people who prefer darker shades of blue are masters of manipulation.
• Green: though you are talented yet you can be unreliable at times. You carve for acceptance and acknowledgment for the things you do for others. Those who prefer darker shades of green are prone to tremendous possessiveness.
• Yellow: You have a cheerful spirit and are inclined to be imaginative and intellectual. You have a good business head and a strong sense of humour.
• Orange: If this is what you prefer then you are a flamboyant and fun-loving person. You need challenges in your life. The one thing you hate most is to be alone.
• Pink: It symbolises love and affection. You desire protection and a sheltered life. You need to be loved unconditionally.
• Purple: You are witty and sensitive and have a strong desire to be different from others. You tend to be unconventional and dignified. Those favouring dark purple can be haughty and very arrogant.
• Brown: If you love brown then you are dependable, steady and conservative. You love responsibility and are reliable. But, those favouring the shades of dark browns are more likely to be self-centered.
• Black: You are an idealist, dignified and impressive person.
• Gray: The lovers of grey are cool, conserved, composed, reliable and optimistic. You have good business ability but tend to work too much.
Which is your favourite colour?