By Deepika Sehajpal
Today, I will be reviewing the Fiama Di Wills Lemongrass and Jojoba Gentle Exfoliation Shower Gel for you all. Fiama di Wills offers five variants of shower gels. Being a big fan of citrus scents, I choose this one. In my opinion, citrus scents keep you feeling fresh whole day. But that is just how I feel about these scents, you may prefer to choose a different scent from this range.Keep reading for a detailed review.
• Luxurious bathing with moisturized skin, indulgent lather and a luscious fragrance
• Contains skin conditioners with moisture lock
• Gives you soft, moisturized and youthful skin round the clock
• Contains exotic natural extracts of blackcurrant and bearberry
• Rich, encapsulating glitter beads which gives you rejuvenating care
Rs. 185 /- for 200ml.
Directions for Use:
• Pour shower gel on wet loofah.
• Apply gently over your wet body.
• Enjoy the opulent feel of glitter beads and rinse off.
My experience with Fiama Di Wills Lemongrass & Jojoba Gentle Exfoliation Shower Gel:
The shower gel has a divine citrus scent. The scent is strong and refreshing and it seems to immediately energize all your senses. Not just you, even your bathroom would smell lemony after you have taken a shower. Although the scent does not last very long,still I would not recommend the shower gel to those sensitive to strong smells.
The consistency is a bit runny. A very little amount of this gel lathers up very well when used with a loofah or body puff. One bottle of the product will last you 5-7 weeks. The cleansing power of the gel is very good. It doesn’t dry the skin either. However, if you have dry skin like me, you may feel the need to moisturize after bath. Also, the shower gel is very easy to wash off and does not leave behind any greasiness.The little beads added to the gel live up to the claim of providing a gentle exfoliation. They are neither too soft nor too harsh. The size and roughness of these beads is just perfect for an everyday exfoliation routine.The packaging is a transparent bottle with a flip-open leak proof green cap and you can easily carry it while traveling.
Here is a quick summary:
Pros of Fiama Di Wills Lemongrass & Jojoba Gentle Exfoliation Shower Gel:
- The fragrance is very refreshing.
- Easy on the pocket.
- Provides gentle exfoliation.
- Cleansing power of the product is good.
- Easy to wash off the product.
- Packaging is convenient and nozzle is small enough to control the amount of product dispensed.
- Easily available.
Cons of Fiama Di Wills Lemongrass & Jojoba Gentle Exfoliation Shower Gel:
- I would be happier if the scent could last a bit longer.
Will I buy this Fiama Di Wills Lemongrass & Jojoba Gentle Exfoliation Shower Gel?
Absolutely, I will definitely repurchase. I love the smell and the exfoliation power of this gel.
Fiama Di Wills Shower Gel Clear Springs Review
Mannings Lemongrass and Ginger Spa Exfoliating Body Scrub Review
Lush BB Seaweed Fresh Face Mask Review
The Body Shop Seaweed Pore Cleansing Facial Exfoliator Review
Palmolive Thermal Spa Firming Shower Gel Review
Pears Shower Gel -Soap Free Review
The Body Shop Earth Lovers Shower Gel Pear & Lemongrass Review
The Body Shop Dewberry Bath and Shower Gel + Body Lotion Review
Oriflame Exfoliating Shower Gel with Nourishing Olive & Bamboo Review
Avon Naturals Violet & Lychee Shower Gel Review
Palmolive Absolute Relax Shower Gel Review