WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
No, don’t worry!!! I have not done anything wrong!!! It was just an inspiration I derived from my nephew. He is the sweetest kid on earth, but whenever he does something he shouldn’t be doing, he turns all pink, bats his eyelashes at the person who catches him and goes all tight-lipped with an impish smile to boot!!!
And he looks like the CUTEST thing ever!!!
Although I am nowhere near as cute as him, I thought I could at least look cute enough to make my fiancée pay for my makeup shopping which could be a little too much sometimes… 😉
So here goes my attempt at a cute face hiding a Guilty conscience-
1. These are the things I used-
- Maxfactor Natural Minerals Foundation in the Bronze
- Lakme Just kissed Cheek and lip tint
- Chambor Eye Colour Trio in Rose
- Maybelline Colossal Volume Express Mascara
- Colorbar Nude Pink Lip liner
- Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lipstick in Chocolate Temptation
4. Next, take a squeeze of the Lakmé Cheek and Lip tint on your index finger and blend it along your cheekbones. Start from the apples of your cheeks and go right upto the temples.
6. Give a wash of light, neutral pink colour all over the eye. Add a swipe of bronze in the crease to create depth.
11. Nothing beats naughty and flirty seasoned with coyness!!!
Enjoy the after effects!!!!