WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Hope all of you are doing fine! I am back again to share another variant of Flower Total Package Complete Beauty Set called Rose Gold. I picked this for, again, 5 bucks last year and quite liked it for those sparkling green eye shadows. However, the peach & rosy brown lip colors are certainly the USP of this deal, like always! Let’s read further to know more about it!
The Flower Total Package Complete Beauty Set is your complete guide to perfecting your own flawless face. This set features four on-trend eyeshadow shades, four coordinating matte velvet lip color shades and a volumizing mascara for a complete look.
4 shadow play eyeshadow shades,
4 kiss stick velvet lip color shades,
1 lash knockout volumizing mascaraYour complete set for the perfect holiday looks
Perfect to give or to get
$19.98-$15. But, I bought it on Xmas sale for 5$! 😀
My Experience with Flower Total Package Complete Beauty Rose Gold Set:
Well, the complete beauty package comes in sturdy and attractive rose gold cardboard set with one Flower Lash Knockout Intense Black Volumizing Mascara, like that in previous Flower Total Package Complete Beauty Purple Set. While the palette seems similar sleek & sexy black, the 4 different shades of shadow play eye shadow and kiss stick velvet lip colors are a pleasant surprise and certainly make it tough to choose from two sets. Even I had tough time picking one of them, hence I bought all of them! 😛
Talking about the gorgeous eye shadows inside palette first, they seem pretty decent like what we see in previous Purple package, just the difference is that I find this palette more colorful and wearable. Even they didn’t provide any detail or names for any of shadow play eye shadows and I named them: Shimmery army green, shimmery icy pink, shimmery turquoise green and shimmery pink respectively!
Look at the colors, they look so gorgeous and wearable while they come up way subtle on our skin. I guess, primer and shadow base is must with these eyeshadows in order to bring decent color payoff and staying power which is otherwise tricky. I found that all these shimmery shadows give fall outs which needs to be taken care of while the icy pink and shimmery pink look chalky in their texture and finish on eyes even.
I am still glad that none of them settle in contour of our eyes and give crease free finish with primer and shadow base for decent 4-5 hours. There are chances that shimmers might transfer on other areas of our face, though I must say they look pretty subtle and wearable for daytime as well as for nights!
However, we do get much better quality in market and they seem to be average in this kit especially when compared with the kiss stick velvet lip colors which are damn gorgeous and intensely pigmented. Overall, I find this palette more wearable and versatile if compared to previous one, while in general, they are decent. But still, we get many better eye shadow palettes in market from L’Oreal and Maybelline which give amazing pigmentation and stay longer! But, getting these along with another set of lipcolor and mascara for 5 dollars is indeed a best deal irrespective of their performance!
Coming to the lip colors, I named them myself as per their first appearance in palette: Light peach, cherry red, deep peach & rosy pink. I am glad that all the lip colors live up to the hype and saved me from humiliations especially after trying their eye shadows! All the shades are highly pigmented, creamy glossy and give semi-matte finish on lips. I am impressed to see how these semi-matte stains effortlessly glide on dry-normal lips without sinking in dry patches or lip lines.
They appear way creamy and glossy on lips and we don’t feel the need of hydrating our lips so often, even after removing the color. I never found them accentuating further dry issues on my lips nor did I ever use any lip balm over or under these lip colors. Moreover, it is also pretty impressive to see how even the most subtle shade like peach smartly conceals our lip flaws like dry patches, pigmentation and gives perfect smooth, glossy creamy matte finish in single swipe.
We need two or more swipes only for highly pigmented lips or to get glossy finish else one stroke is all we need to flaunt creamy matte lip colors. Probably, it won’t be a loss to get this perfect set of 4 lip colors and not to forget the decent mascara provided we get it at discount for not more than 5$ (typical bargain, I know! :P). Let’s talk in detail about these beauties:
1. Light Peach: It seems perfect neutral peach in palette which comes up warm n*de peach on my skin with subtle hint of pink undertones. It gives such subtle peach glossy semi-matte finish on lips without bleeding or sinking in my lip lines. It is intensely pigmented despite being a subtle shade to perfectly conceal lightly to highly pigmented areas of our lips. We can certainly make it deeper with multiple swipes and it won’t look cakey or flaky on our lips, provided we pamper our lips a bit before using these lip colors.
As I have realized, true sense of wearing peach on my light skin tone I see myself reaching for it more often just because I am attempting eye makeup and this shade is perfect match for my thick kohled or intense smoky eyes. It stays for good 8+ hours with no feathering around or fading in patches. I will wholeheartedly rate it 4.5/5!
2. Cherry Red: An intense coral mixed cherry red lip color which seems slightly tricky for my skin tone, but I love it anyway. It is also sufficiently pigmented to give buildable color payoff with just one stroke while I need two swipes for even and glossy finish which stays put for good 7+ hours without fading a bit or settling into the lip lines.
I never wear lip balm with these lip colors nor I ever felt the need of using one even after removing the lip color. I am also impressed to see how they give perfect coverage, color pay off and finish making it a safe bet for even beauty with pigmented lips! I will rate it 4.7/5!
3. Deep Peach: It just seems to be a darker variant of Light Peach as it feels almost similar to that of previous “light peach” shade on my lips just that the former looks pinkish peach while latter comes up true peach in person. This shade is glossier to differentiate while it effortlessly glides on dry/normal lips with no setting in lip lines nor accentuating dry lip issues further.
I love to see that it effectively conceals dry patches and light to deep pigmentation on our lips in minimal swipes even after being a light shade. I love it like any other shade in this palette and probably find it equally worthy like that of my usual reds and pinks. I will rate it 4.8/5!
4. Rosy Pink: I find it similar to rosy brown shade like that in previous Purple package. Yes, the finishing, color payoff and staying power is almost similar to Purple package rosy pink shade. I usually find purple toned shades are tricky on my skin tone, but this is an exception as it compliments my pale skin tone very well.
I find myself reaching for it every now & then. It gives perfect semi-matte finish on lips with creamy and glossy finish as well which may not be forgiving for dry and patchy lips, I believe. It is always advisable to scrub and moisturize your lips well before using any matte/semi-demi matte lip colors. I would definitely get this palette again for these lip colors provided we get it for 5 dollars only! 😛
Let’s sum up pros and cons:
Pros of Flower Total Package Complete Beauty Rose Gold Set:
• A perfect holiday gift set with eyeshadows, lip colors and mascara
• The mascara is pretty subtle and decent
• The eyeshadows in this set are very versatile and colorful
• The eyeshadows seem decently pigmented but will need multiple swipes
• The wear time is also pretty decent 4-5 hours
• The USP of this palette is these gorgeous velvet lip colors which are intensely pigmented
• Even the light peach shade in this set gives medium to full coverage on lips apart from being glossy and creamy in texture and finish
• My lips feels quite hydrated as long as the lip color stays on my lips
• In fact, I don’t need lip balm even after removing the color
• All the lip colors seem wearable for every Indian skin tones even for beauties with pigmented lips
• The whole kit seems good for light-medium skin tone beauties, irrespective of age group
• Even with slight disappointments it seems worth buy for 5 dollars
Cons of Flower Total Package Complete Beauty Rose Gold Set:
• The quality of eyeshadows should have been better
• They seem chalky and give fallouts at times
• Eyeshadows have almost no pigmentation at all
• Presence of parabens, talc is another issue to deal with, especially for sensitive beauties
• Beauties inclined towards intense eye makeup might find it good for nothing while it is wonderful for people who are more into lip makeup and attempt subtle eye makeup
• It might seem expensive $15-19
Well, I find it pretty decent considering the price I paid apart from average beauty products as well as super duper hit lip colors. I will anytime love to pick this kit up as a gift for my friends and relatives. Moreover, I am fine with the quality of products this kit offers.
Flower LM5 Intense Black Extreme Measures Lengthening Mascara
Sisley Express Flower Gel Mask
Bourjois Flower Perfection Translucent Smoothing Primer
Rimmel London #100 Rose Gold Idol Eye Shadow Stick by Kate
Sleek Blush in Rose Gold
Zara Woman Rose Gold Eau de Toilette
Zoeva Rose Golden Luxury Brush Set
MAC Pigment Rose
Colorbar Beauty Fever Makeup Kit
Makeup Products That Would Make You Look Like A Bollywood Star
Benefit Do The Bright Thing Make Up Kit