WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Welcome to the world of fitness and health. Glad you are on the right track. Healthy diet along with workout can help you shed excess kilos in a matter of just few months. Eating healthy doesn’t mean you have to starve yourself. We have come up with some food ideas that would curb your hunger without piling up calories and fat in your body. These food items will make you feel fuller and better, and the best part is that they are low in calories, so you can eat them to your heart’s liking 😛
1. Greek yogurt: Compared to regular yogurt, Greek yogurt which has a thick consistency and it’s rich in protein. This probiotic mini snack can be consumed for breakfast and lunch, and even as an evening snack. You can add fresh fruits, organic honey and some nuts to take the taste to a different level altogether. You can also mix it in oats for a healthy breakfast meal. Greek yogurt is not only great for your weight, it will improve the health of your skin and hair as well.
2. Fruit smoothies: Drinking smoothies is an excellent way to kick down hunger pangs. Smoothies can boost your energy levels, supply steady fuel to your body, and also add a beautiful glow to your skin. You can also add greens like spinach, kale, carrots, and broccoli to your smoothies to spike up the nutrition value of smoothies. You can use stevia drops instea of white/refined sugar to enhance the flavour and to keep the calorie count low.
3. Oatmeal: Oatmeal is extremely nutritious and healthy, and the perfect breakfast option when you are on a diet and counting calories. Oats make you feel fuller for longer. Oatmeal is a whole grain breakfast loaded with the goodness of fiber. Not a fan of oats? You can try overnight oats with chia seeds and fruits (download and subscribe to Rati Beauty for more weight loss recipes). You can also add any fruit of your choice with some artificial sweetness to enhance its taste. Oats can also kick your energy levels hence most fitness trainers recommend oat prior workout.
3. Eggs: Eggs are another food rich in nutrients. They are also packed with protein and some healthy fats. If you’re looking to loose weight; this is 100% recommended. There are numerous way to cook eggs. You can try egg sandwich, sunny side, scrambled, boiled etc. either way it is very filling and healthy at the same time.
4. Quinoa: This super grain is rich in fiber, protein has essential amino acids and is beneficial to control blood sugar levels. Surprisingly it contains more fiber than any other grain. You can eat vegetable quinoa or fruit quinoa. But adding quinoa in your diet can really help you loose some kilos!
5. Soups: Add soups in your diet to soften your stomach, any soup is highly nutritious and healthy. They are loaded with healthy fibres. Soups preserves its nutritious value making it exceptionally healthy. They taste delicious and makes you feel full. Shilpa Shetty Kundra admitted to skip her dinner sometimes and replaced it with a bowl of warm vegetables/chicken soup to keep her waist tiny.
Any healthy suggestions? Let us know your favourite healthy filling food below! Till then stay fit and healthy!