WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Belly fat is the toughest fat to lose, but there are actually a number of food items that can shrink your waistline. If you are confused about what foods reduce belly fat, we have listed down 7 food items that will help you melt away stubborn fat.
1. Avocados: You might already know that avocado oil is good for losing weight with its oleic fatty acids content. Avocado fruit has fewer calories and is great to reduce belly fat. You can include avocado in salads and also to make guacamole. Half an avocado contains 10 grams of healthy mono-saturated fats, which stop blood sugar spikes that tell your body to store fat around your midsection. Also, it is rich in fiber, which helps to keep hunger at bay and reduces your calorie intake, thus, in turn, reduces belly fat easily.
2. Bananas: Banana is one fruit that is available in all the seasons and is extremely nutritious because of the presence of fiber, mineral, and potassium, but many believe that bananas cause ugly belly fat, but the truth is opposite. Banana keeps you full for long and help you resist food cravings. Moreover, it boosts the metabolic rate, thereby helping in melting away belly fat. Also, the potassium in banana helps to limit the amount of belly swelling sodium in your body.
3. Yogurt: Yogurt encourages the growth of good bacteria in your gut that aids in digestion. Also, carbs and protein in yogurt help stabilize insulin, a hormone that is responsible to store calories as fat when its levels get too high. So, include yogurt in your diet by adding it to your smoothies, salad dressing, etc.
4. Berries: Berries are rich in antioxidants and also known to help burn fat. Also, berries are rich in fiber and water which can help you feel fuller for longer. Blueberries regulate fat-burning and fat storage, thereby helping to reduce abdominal fat. Raspberries are loaded with dietary fiber that helps to add bulk to the stool, improves bowel movement, and keeps you satiated for a long duration.
5. Cucumber: With its 95% content of water and fiber, cucumber can help in releasing toxins from the body and boosting metabolism. It is an extremely refreshing and low-calorie food as one full cucumber contains just 45 calories.
6. Green Tea: Green tea is the most recommended beverages for weight loss. Green tea is packed with powerful antioxidants that boost metabolism which in turn increases weight loss and decreases belly fat. So, consume three cups of green tea every day to have a flat belly.
7. Almonds: Eating 3-5 almonds every day helps you in greater weight loss and higher fat metabolism as this tiny food is not only rich in skin-boosting vitamin E and protein, but the fiber in it will keep you satiated for longer duration and also keeps your digestive health in check.