WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Losing even a few pounds is a mammoth task. Working out, keeping track of what you eat, and healthy lifestyle can help you achieve the frame you want. Did you know certain foods can in fact aid you in losing weight. You wouldn’t need to go on a crash diet and starve yourself. Eating healthy can also help you from piling on extra pounds. In this post today, we are going to list out some of the foods which do not add much calories and would take care of your protein, vitamins, and other nutrient supplements.
1. Eggs: Eggs are considered to be a superfood if you are planning weight loss. In facts, eggs are considered the best way to start a day. Eggs are a powerhouse of proteins, selenium, vitamin D, and other vital nutrients. Certain researches have shown that eggs contain an ingredient which helps to cut down on the calories that people go on and eat during lunch and dinner. Additionally, egg keeps one fuller for longer thereby cutting the body’s craving for additional cravings in the form of unhealthy snacks.
2. Strawberries: It is a known fact that strawberries can accelerate your metabolism by increasing a certain hormone and also suppress appetite. Strawberries contain very few calories and comes loaded with vitamin C and antioxidants. Strawberries can slow down the digestion of starchy food. This in turn helps control the blood sugar from rising immediately following a meal.
3. Apple: An apple a day surely can keep a doctor away, but an apple a day can also keep your metabolism high and functioning well. Apples have vitamins, minerals, and fibers. Like eggs, it is also a superfood. If you are watching your diet, replace heavy meals with two or three apples and you would be able to see the results in the span of a few days. Don’t peel out the apple skin, it provides the necessary fiber that delays stomach emptying and hence reduces unhealthy cravings. You would eat something as healthy as apple without having to worry about the calorimeter.
4. Pistachio: Pistachios are loaded with nutrients and though they are thought to be rich in calories, it is not true when you consider unsalted pistachios. They will curb your sugar and chocolate cravings. Pistachios contain healthy monosaturated fats which increases healthy cholesterol levels and has a good effect on hair and skin. Pistachios also have fiber content, so extremely good for those who are dieting. Instead of munching them nut by nut, mix a few nuts in your green salad to make those ugly greens palatable.
5. Yogurt: Yogurt is a good source of probiotics and calcium. Yogurt supplies your body and digestive tract with healthy microbes. Yogurt aids in digestion and helps your body to absorb nutrients better.
6. Mushrooms: Mushrooms are a good substitute for the high calorie meat stuff in your diet. Studies show that mushrooms help you in shedding/maintaining weight by regulating blood sugar levels. Mushrooms have a powerful antioxidant called ergothioneine which nourishes cells and and protects them against damage and also increases stamina so that you can workout longer.
7. Fish: Unlike meat, fish has lesser calories and zero fat content. It has omega-3 fatty acids which is good for the heart, skin, and hair. You can replace all your fatty meat portions with fish to drop all those extra pounds.
8. Broccoli: Broccoli is loaded with fiber and has vitamin A, C, calcium content. It also has beta carotene which is a very powerful antioxidant. It also has iron and potassium. Nothing better for people who are watching their diet.
9. Green Peas: Green peas have lesser calories when compared to high carb foods. When you are dieting, it’s not healthy to deprive your body completely off carbs. Try to take portions of green peas because they have much lesser calories and have protein content too.
10. Cinnamon: I have kept the best for the last. It is believed that when you consume cinnamon with honey, it helps to shed weight quickly. Cinnamon plus honey combination helps to lower cholesterol and blood sugar levels.
10 Tips to Reduce Food Cravings
Soap & Glory Hand Food Hand Cream
Montagne Jeunesse Face Food – Avocado Oil and Walnut Exfoliating Face Masque
Raw Food and its Benefits
How to Lose Weight in 4 Weeks- Diet Chart for Weight Loss
10 Golden Rules to Weight Loss
Easy Weight Loss Home Exercises
Weight Loss WIth Fruit Diet
How To Do Weight Loss Exercises At Work
Food for Weight Loss
Weight Loss WIth Fruit Diet
Protein Supplements for Weight Loss
10 Helpful Weight Loss Tips for Brides To Be
How To Lose Weight The Healthy Way