We want to put across a few pointers regarding the reviews coming from our writers. Our whole team is exhausted dealing with these issues and getting them corrected again and again. Therefore, it’s time to make an announcement here itself. Also, a request to those who are not our writers; please do not use this post as an opportunity to criticise our writers or anyone. This post is meant for our writers only.
We are not accepting articles from IMBB writers committing any of the following:
- Submitting pictures taken from phone, or submitting us blurry, unclear pictures. We need sharp, clear pictures taken from camera. You can also use the shotgun approach- take a lot of pictures and send them to us.
- Submitting us content/ images copied from the net. If you are writing a general beauty article with images used from the internet, please provide us the source of the image.
- Submitting us reviews with short or missing- experience with the product, pros and cons. Please do not fill pages with ingredients or claims. Attach images of ingredients and claims. Spend your time writing about your experience, pros and cons instead.
- Writing on other beauty or fashion blog. Please read our blog guidelines.
- Submitting us reviews with grammatical errors, sms language, or bad editing.
- Behaving rudely or arrogantly with any member of the IMBB team.
Also, some suggestions for the images:
- If you are using a prop with the product, please ensure that the prop is not distracting. Better still, don’t use any prop while taking product pictures.
- Take pictures in natural daylight.
- Keep the product against a white background for better pictures.
Would like all our writers to keep these rules in mind. It would save them time and get their post published faster and without any hiccups.