Claims : Forest Essentials Bath and Shower Oil Bengal Tuberose has unique skin conditioning properties with Organic Sweet Almond Oil from sweet almonds which is most nutritious, adds glow and deeply moisturizes. Apricot Oil nourishes, softens and improves skin elasticity. Sunflower Oil is rich in Vitamin A, D and E. Vitamin E protects skin from UV rays and pollution, is an anti-oxidant and natural preservative. Gokharu makes the skin supple and rehydrated. Deodaru revitalizes dry and dull skin. Avocado Oil is rich in vitamins like A, D, E, minerals and several essential fatty acids. It provides nourishment and is considered to be one of the best emollients for skin care. It is also rich in Sterolins (plant steroids) and triggers the production of , excellent for firming and toning the skin. Tuberose, like Jasmine, has a heady floral scent. In Ayurvedic medicines, Tuberose Attar is held in high esteem for not only its exquisite fragrance but also its calming and soothing qualities.
Making of the Product:
A blend of light water soluble oils blended as per an Ayurvedic formulation to use in the bath or wet skin after cleansing.
Price : Rs 1475 for 200 ml bottle.
Directions and Ingredients:
My Experience with Forest Essentials Bengal Tuberose Bath and Shower Oil
- I have dry skin that only gets drier as the weather gets colder. So I always go for body oils in winters. And I absooolutely love the bath and shower oils form Forest Essentials. I keep rotating between various fragrances.
- The ingredients are always so impressive with both Kama and Forest Essentials products. Almond oil, sunflower oil, avocado oil, apricot oil are some of the main oils in this shower oil.
- It is a very light weight oil that spreads evenly on skin.
- It is not sticky at all.
- It gets absorbed within seconds so you don’t have to worry about soiling your clothes. I’d still suggest that you be avoid using it if you are wearing something satiny or silky on a particular day..just to be careful.
- it moisturised the dry skin and prevents any dryness all day long.
- It smells sooo good. It has a nice floral fragrance to it and it lingers on for a while. In fact now this has become my favourite fragrance from FE.
- Comes in a simple and effective packaging.
- It is 100% natural and free from any Parabens, Petroleum, GMO, Sulphates, Formaldehyde, PEGS, artificial colour, synthetic fragrance and animal testing.
Overall, I absolutely love bath and shower oils from Forest Essentials and this particular fragrance has become my new favourite now. Just smell it before buying because fragrances are very personal. 🙂
Rating : 5/5
Have you used Forest Essentials Bath and Shower Oils? 🙂
Forest Essentials Bengal Tuberose Ultra Rich Body Lotion Review
Forest Essentials Bengal Tuberose Hair Cleanser Review
Forest Essentials Cold Pressed Body Massage Oil Madurai Jasmine and Mogra Review
Forest Essentials Bath and Shower Oil Review
Forest Essentials Madurai Jasmine and Mogra Bath and Shower Oil Review