Claims : • Increases Elasticity • luminous Skin Tone
Ancient formulation from the early 17th century using the most effective and precious ingredients. Is prepared according to the Vedic Shastras in ashrams in the Himalayas. Specific mantras are chanted while the cream is mixed by hand.
• All Skin Types
Weight: 50 gms
Price : Rs 2,275
My Experience :
I am in love this this cream. I have a normal to dry skin and I was looking for a good night / anti-ageing cream. The SA suggested me ‘ Eternal Youth Formula with Date and Litchi’. I loved the luxurious silky texture of the cream at the store, and instantly bought it.
The goodies about this cream :
- The ingredients list is absolutely fantastic.
- It keeps my skin super hydrated and soft even in the ac environment. I wake up with soft and smooth skin every morning. Never had a single dry patch since I have started using this.
- The texture of the cream is slightly in the heavier side but gets absorbed within a minute or so. It does not leave skin greasy or oily once it gets absorbed.
- It has anti ageing properties.
- It has a mild herbal(y) fragrance. I can’t exactly pin point what exactly it smells of it whatever it is, it’s pleasant and mild.
- It’s been a month I have been using this cream and my skin definitely looks better with every passing day.
- You don’t need a lot of it to use in a one go.
- The packaging is pretty.
- The fact that the product is manufactured in India, we get to use the latest manufactured products. 🙂
Have you used Forest Essentials Eternal Youth Formula?
Forest Essentials Tejasvi Facial Ubtan
Forest Essentials Night Treatment Cream
Forest Essentials Bath and Shower Oil
Forest Essentials Rose Absolute Shampoo & Conditioner
Forest Essentials Saffron Infused Milk Butter Soap Review