Forest Essentials Luxury Sugar Soap Review
Hello IMBB Beauties,
I have been a regular reader of this site for the past 10 months and finally decided to write reviews. I recently got married and during honeymoon I got to experience many Forest Essentials products which were provided in the resort. I am almost addicted to Forest Essentials products and my review is on Luxury Sugar Soap.
Yup its seriously luxurious product priced at Rs.225 for 125 Gms.
What the product claims:
All our soaps are made by hand using the old-fashioned cold process. Our clear sugar soaps are made with pure Cane Sugar along with pure Cold-Pressed Oils, Herbal Infusions, Organic fruit and vegetables and natural spring water, and the by-products like glycerine are retained, unlike commercially made soaps. The pure oil of this aromatic wood is renowned for its soothing and therapeutic qualities. When mixed with natural wild Turmeric, with its antiseptic and skin brightening properties, it creates a blend which purifies and refines the skin, giving it a sensual sheen.
My experience with this soap:
I was thoroughly impressed looking at the ingredient list and immediately bought it 🙂 This is a transparent soap and there are almost 15 variants. I chose sandalwood and turmeric variant as it smelled better. My skin feels squeaky clean after using this soap. At the same time doesn’t dry the skin too. Gives a temporary glow after using this soap. Need to handle this soap with care as it tends to get over soon. Over all this is a good soap
What I like ABOUT Forest Essentials Luxury Sugar Soap:
1. smells divine. The sandalwood fragrance really energizes me. Suit sensitive nose too.
2. Doesn’t dry skin at the same time doesn’t make skin oily. So I believe this would suit all skin types
3. Contains exotic ingredients which will do good for skin in the long run.
4. I have a temporary brightening effect after using this soap
5. This soap is gentle enough that I don’t need to use a face Wash.; yup….here I saved money
6. Not tested on animals. So cruelty free
7. I don’t see any harmful chemicals listed
8. This can be a good gift for friends. People would love this soap.
What I don’t like Forest Essentials Luxury Sugar Soap:
1. The price is steep.
2. The soap will last only for 20-25 days 🙁
My Rating would be 4 for this soap. -1 for the price
Will I repurchase: Definitely. But I would like to try their butter soaps too as I have dry skin.
Forest Essentials Facial Ubtan Narangi and Nagkesar
Forest Essentials Mashobra Honey, Lemon & Rosewater Face Wash
Forest Essentials Delicate Facial Cleanser Kashmiri Saffron & Neem
Forest Essentials Soundarya Facial Ubtan
Forest Essentials Facial Scrub and Facial Treatment Masque
Forest Essentials Starter Kit