Summers are here and it’s also a time to give refreshing treats to the skin because excessive heat, humidity, and harmful sun rays can trigger a lot of skin care woes – dullness, acne, zits, stubborn tan are just a few of them. One of the best ways to rejuvenate your skin during summers is by using fresh fruit face packs and nothing like it if you can make a combo of yummy fruits that would also add glow and radiance to the skin. In this post, we have 8 homemade fresh fruit face packs that would make skin clear, bright, and glowing. Do try them at home 😛
1. Watermelon, Strawberry, and Blueberry Face Pack: This face pack has a great fruit combo – strawberries, blueberries, and watermelon along with the amazing benefits of oats. Blueberries are rich in antioxidants. Strawberries have vitamin C and salicylic acid. They also work on blemishes and fine lines. Watermelon is rich in vitamin A, B, and C and makes the skin radiant and fresh. Oatmeal, as you all know, is a gentle yet excellent exfoliator that will give you smooth skin. Here’s how you can make this face pack – blend blueberries, strawberries, and the watermelon together. Mix in some oatmeal powder to give the pack a smooth consistency. Apply the pack in a circular motion, keep it on for a few minutes, and rinse off. This pack relaxes and refreshes the skin in summers.
2. Guava and Banana Face Pack for Instantly Fresh and Glowing Skin: This face pack clears out dullness and revitalizes skin. Here’s how you make this mask – Make a thick paste of guava and banana in the ratio of 1:1. You can separate the seeds from guava paste. Now, add 1 tablespoon of plain yogurt to this fruit mix. The final step is to add some honey to the mixture, and then mix them all nicely. The consistency of this mask should be a little thick. Apply this mask on clean face and leave this on for 30 minutes. Once the mask dries, rinse with normal water.
3. Strawberry and Papaya Face Pack: This is a vitamin A and C rich face pack – this pack nourishes and refreshes skin. Mash a few pieces of papaya and strawberries together. Add milk powder to get the desired consistency. Apply this pack on the face, massage it on, and keep it on for 8 minutes. Wash off with cold water. This face pack adds glow to the skin and also refreshes it.
4. Kiwi and Avocado Face Pack: This is an anti-ageing face pack too that has the antioxidant benefits of kiwi and avocado as well. This pack is rich in vitamin A, B, C from both kiwi and avocado. To make this pack, take the pulp of one kiwi and avocado. Mash them together to get a creamy paste. You can also add honey to this mix. Apply on the face and neck and rinse off after 20 minutes with cold water.
5. Homemade Orange Face Pack For Glowing Skin: Full recipe to make this vitamin C rich orange face pack here.
6. Mango and Papaya Face Pack: It’s the mango season, the fruit will be in abundance. Make this yummy face pack by combining the goodness of mango and papaya. Both are rich in vitamin A and can rejuvenate your skin. Make a pulp out of a few cubes of mango and mash in a few cubes of papaya into it. Add in yogurt and a bit of honey to this. Mix everything well and apply on the face and neck, rinse off after 20 minutes.
7. Dragon Fruit Exfoliating Body Pack for Soft and Fresh Skin: It’s a unique face pack that you should absolutely try because dragon fruit has anti-ageing properties and fight acne too. It is a great refreshing fruit that soothes sunburns and keeps skin hydrated to make it healthy. Here’s how you can make it at home.
8. Apple and Orange Face Pack: Blend in a few apple and orange pieces together. Add in a bit of turmeric powder and milk to it. Apply this pack on face and neck and rinse off after 15 minutes. This is an antioxidant rich face pack and provides the skin with nutrients. It also adds a glow and radiance to the skin.
With these face packs, your skin would glow and look radiant this summer.
Homemade Orange Face Pack For Glowing Skin
20 Best Homemade Face Packs with Honey