In case you are not familiar with Fresh Sugar lip treatments, they are a line of fantastic lip balms available in 12 shades:
- Sugar – not tinted.
- Sugar petal tinted – bold pink blossom tint.
- Sugar honey tinted – bold warm nude.
- Sugar nude tinted – sheer peachy beige shimmer tint.
- Sugar coral tinted – bold juicy coral.
- Sugar rose tinted – sheer rosy tint.
- Sugar ruby tinted – shimmery rouge tint.
- Sugar tulip tinted – sheer hot pink tint.
- Sugar poppy tinted – deep pink red tint.
- Sugar berry tinted – bold flirty berry.
- Sugar plum tinted – sheer sensual plum.
- Sugar fig tinted – pearlescent wine tint.
A best-selling lip treatment and a cult favourite among all who try it, including Hollywood elite – that moisturizes , protects and smooths the lips. Sugar lip treatment SPF 15 blends reparative oils and waxes with real sugar, a neutral humectant for detectable and dependable moisture, sweet and tart black currant oil, rich in plumping essential fatty acids, cushions the lips while antioxidant grapeseed polyphenols and vitamin A , C and E provide protection from wrinkle causing free radicals. It provides essential, year round protection from damaging UV rays. This product is an allure best of beauty winner . it has a bright citrus scent and id free of petroleum, mineral oil and lanolin.
My Experience with Fresh Sugar Tulip Tinted Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15:
“Tulip” is a blue-based hot pink and this pink lip balm is wrapped in a matching colour matte aluminum casing to coordinate with the colour of the product inside. I like the screw-on cap because it keeps the balm secure in my pocket or purse. The only thing that puts me off is the scent, I don’t like citrus scent, but a good thing is that it fades away after a while.
This lip treatment imparts a sheer wash of colour. It’s intensely hydrating and moisturizing on the lips. This lip treatment helps in healing dry and chapped lips. One swipe will give a sheer wash but you can build it up for more intense colour.
The lasting power of this lip treatment isn’t very impressive, it lasts on for 2.5 to 3 hours on my lips, leaving a stain behind. It has SPF of 15 which will protect your lips from UVA and UVB rays. Also, it glides on the lips and leaves your lips looking smooth and polished. “Tulip” is non sticky and does not feel tacky on the lips.
Pros of Fresh Sugar Tulip Tinted Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15:
- Gives a sheer wash of colour, which can be built up for more intensity.
- Solution for dryness and rough texture.
- SPF 15 which protects lips from harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- Non sticky.
- Screw on cap feels secure.
Cons of Fresh Sugar Tulip Tinted Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15:
- I don’t like the citrus scent that it has.
- Lasting power is not that great.
Would I Repurchase/Recommend Fresh Sugar Tulip Tinted Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15?
Fresh Sugar Lip Polish
Fresh Sugar Rosé Tinted Lip Treatment SPF 15
Fresh Sugar Coral Lip Treatment
Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15
Lotus Herbals PURESTAY Lipsticks-Tulip Love, Fuchsia Smile, Rose Bliss
Revlon Tulip Ultra HD Lipstick
Hard Candy Tulip Velvet Mousse Matte Lip Color
Bobbi Brown Tulip Lip Color
Clinique Grape Tint Superbalm Tinted Lip Treatment
Mica Beauty Velvet Rose Tinted Lip Balm
Oralabs Chap Ice Moisture Lip Balm SPF 15
Anatomicals Never Lose Your Cherry SPF 15 Lip Balm