Hope every one of you is doing wonderful. Today, I will be doing a simple eye makeup tutorial. I consider myself still to be a novice in the eye makeup department and all I do is practice unique eye makeup whenever I get some time off (and when if I have the mood of course: P ) so as to do it better and better each time. This would be my first article on eye-make up, and I really hope that small mistakes would be over looked 🙂
Things I Used:
- Maybelline BB Stick.
- Blender/smudge Brush.
- Tip applicator (brush).
- VOV eye shadow kit (metallic-shimmer range).
- Eyeshadow kit of a Chinese brand.
- Jordana eyeliner.
1. Put on the concealer you have (I am using Maybelline BB stick in 04 Fawn).
2. Apply the fuchsia. Start applying from the outer corner and slowly move inwards and upwards, so that it covers the lids till the crease.
3. Apply the aqua-marine from the outer corner and smudge it till half way only.
4. Apply the cobalt blue, starting from the outer corner again and smudging it till the half way of your lid.
5. Apply eyeliner/kohl, defining your eyes more prominently.
And voila.. 5 simple steps to a vibrant eye-makeup.
Hope you all liked it.
P.S.: Colors might appear different than they actually are, due to light.
See you in my next review, women. Stay happy, stay beautiful.
Maybelline Super Stay 14 HR Lipstick Fuchsia Forever
L’Oreal Paris Infallible Lipstick in Fearless Fuchsia
MAC Tinted Lip Conditioner Fuchsia Fix
Lotus Herbals PURESTAY Lipsticks-Tulip Love, Fuchsia Smile, Rose Bliss
Faces Go Chic Eye Shadow Quad in Aquamarine
Outfit of the Day: Cobalt Monochrome
Chambor Smooth On Eyeliner in Cobalt Blue
Red and Blue Eye Makeup Tutorial
Smokey Blue Eye Makeup Tutorial
Dramatic Blue Eye Makeup Tutorial
Blue Pink Eye Makeup Tutorial
How To Do Pedicure At Home in 5 Easy Steps
10 Steps for a Great Home Manicure