In this post, I will be telling you in detail how to do facial at home with aloe vera. Every step of this facial can be made by you without investing loads of money on expensive products. The highlight of this facial is the presence of aloe vera in most of its steps. Aloe vera soothes and refreshes skin, helps to remove tan, reduces inflammation and clears away dullness – the best thing is that it’s a boon for all skin types. So, treat your skin with the goodness of aloe vera with this aloe vera facial.
1. Cleansing your skin:
Depending on your skin type, you can make a cleanser. If you have oily skin – use besan + lemon and turmeric to clean your face. For dry skin – make a mixture of oats, sandalwood powder and honey. Leave it for 5 minutes and wash off with gentle rubbing. Your skin will feel refreshed and purified.
2. Scrubbing: For some really good exfoliation, take rice powder, add coconut water and aloe vera gel. This will instantly diminish your pores, lighten tan and take care of blackheads and whiteheads. This scrub is easy to make and in just a couple of minutes, you will have smooth and bright skin.
3. Massage with aloe vera gel: Recently, Chayanti wrote this amazing article on “How to Make Aloe Vera Gel at Home.” This pure and 100% chemical-free aloe gel is a great product to massage your skin. The presence of vitamin E ensures your skin remains moisturized and blemish free. Aloe and vitamin E combination is rich in anti-oxidants, providing you the twin benefits of radiance and anti-ageing.
4. Aloe mask: IMBB has some great DIY face packs with aloe vera gel. The best thing is that these face masks can be customized according to your skin needs. My personal favorites are Aloe Vera and Red Grapes Homemade Face Pack (re-energize and build collagen in your skin) and Rose and Aloe Vera Skin Refreshing Face Pack (glow boosting and hydrating). Feel free to browse IMBB and try out some amazing aloe masks.
5. Toning: After washing off the mask, you can spritz some face mist to close your pores. What can be a better way than to use a DIY Chamomile and Aloe Vera Soothing Facial Mist that hydrates and makes your skin look plump and soft.
6. Nourishing your skin: To moisturize your skin after a facial, use a homemade aloe-based cream. You can make this smoothening night cream by melting beeswax and adding vitamin E, aloe vera and lemon oil. For an easy way out, you can mix olive oil, almond oil and aloe vera gel which will together and work wonders on dry skin.
How To Do Salon Type Facial At Home
How to Do Facial At Home with Kitchen Ingredients
How To Do Green Tea Facial At Home
How to Do Glow Facial at Home
How to do Herbal Facial at Home
5 Amazing Overnight Beauty Hacks with Aloe Vera
Beauty Formulas Organic Aloe Vera Gel
Lakme 9 to 5 Naturale Aloe Aqua Gel
8 Ways To Use Aloe Vera Gel For Pimples and Scars