Today I am back with an informative post on, “Galvanic treatment for pigmentation” that will help in restoring the lost glory of your skin and turn you into the diva that you are! Without wasting any more time, let’s get started.
WHAT IS GALVANIC TREATMENT?
Galvanic treatment is also known as galvanic therapy or iontophoresis and works like a charm on ladies who are 40 and above. It helps in smoothening out your wrinkles and gives your skin a warm youthful glow. This treatment works by generating a soft and low-intensity current through the inner layers of your skin with the help of special sophisticated machinery filled with charged gel.
It nourishes your skin from deep within and gives it a boost of oxygen so that your skin does not look dull and shines like the moon. Also, after undergoing the treatment all your other skincare products are absorbed well by your skin and their results are maximized as well.
GALVANIC TREATMENT FOR PIGMENTATION:
This simple electron repulsion skin treatment is ideal for ageing skin and treating hyperpigmentation as it carries active age-fighting and pigment controlling skin ingredients deep into your skin where it modifies your skin cells. Galvanic treatment has a soothing and calming effect on the skin and also helps in reducing the sensitivity, redness, and irritation.
Galvanic treatment basically works in two steps:
This step facilitates deep pore cleansing; emulsifies sebum, removes surface oiliness, blockage and helps in regulating oil secretion in your glands. This process is carried out by creating a galvanic current to create a chemical reaction in the layers of your skin which helps in emulsifying and liquefying sebum and debris. It is the first or negatively charged cycle in which a negatively charged pre-treatment gel is used to cover the area of your skin which is to be treated after which the machine is moved over it smoothly.
Being the second step of galvanic treatment, positive charge is made to penetrate the positively charged anti-ageing components into the deep layers of your facial skin where they work to restore your youthful skin and make it bright and clear. You may be made to apply a nutrient rich facial mask before the treatment which will act as both a conductor for the electrical current and a way to deliver key vitamins directly to the deep layers of your skin.
OTHER BENEFITS OF GALVANIC TREATMENT:
1. It cleanses your skin from deep within.
2. Provides your skin a natural luster and nourishes it.
3. Helps in fighting the first signs of ageing and smoothes out wrinkles and prevents blemishes.
4. Helps your skin care products seep in better and increase their overall efficacy.
5. Gives your skin a natural face lift without undergoing any surgery and expensive treatments.
6. Gives your skin a boost of oxygen and revives dull skin.
7. Tightens your facial skin and prevents further sagging.
8. Gives super fast results and you can feel the difference in your skin after just one session.
CONS OF GALVANIC TREATMENT:
1. It is very expensive and needs quite a few sessions to show optimum results.
2. If not done right, it may have some side effects and leave your skin scarred or lead to some infections and other skin problems.
That’s all for today girls, hope this helps.
Galvanic Facial Treatment For Acne
Beauty Benefits of Galvanic Facial
A Guide to Salon Treatments to Get Rid of Tan
Electrolysis Permanent Hair Removal Procedure – The Best Hair Removal Method
10 Products To Get Rid of Skin Pigmentation
9 Natural Ways to Treat Skin Pigmentation
7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India
Pigmentation: Causes and Cures
25 Best Pigmentation Creams for Hyperpigmentation