Hey imbb beauties, many of you girls know me from last few days, but I haven’t started blogging yet. I visited everyday just to checkout what do all of you girls want.
My parlor girl advised my mom to use it. Due to aging and pollution she got facial skin problems. I don’t have these problems so m going to review this soap on my, mom’s point of view.
This soap is named as ganozhi soap-natural beauty soap.
Here’s what the product claims:-
Ganozhi body soap with ganoderma extract will make your skin radiant, supple and smooth while relaxing your nerves. Having no artificial colorings, it is suitable for all types of skin
Ingredients : sodium palmate, ganoderma extract, glycerin fragrance….
Enriched with pure Ganoderma (red mushrooms) extract and palm oil. It washes away dirt and gently cleanses the skin while preserving its natural oils. It restores skin resiliency and smoothens wrinkles, enhances natural beauty and promotes healthy skin by giving it proper nourishment. Its exclusive formulation makes it a facial nourishing soap – a beauty and skin soap in one. This soap is suitable for people of all ages and for daily use.
A few amazing facts about ganoderma (red mushrooms):
• Ganoderma is known for centuries as the “Miraculous King of Herbs” that has a traceable consumption record of more than 2,000 years.
• Ganoderma inhales oxygen and exhales carbon dioxide while growing like human beings. So, when we take it, we add good quantity oxygen to our bodies.
• Ganoderma works directly on the body starting from its cells (not on the disease), thus making it possible for the body to treat the “root cause” of any disease including those believed to be incurable, chronic or recurrent.
• Ganoderma is an adaptive that works directly on every cell of the human body. It provides oxygen, nutrients and elements that correct cell imbalances. Thus, strengthening the cell membranes so the cells will not take in new toxins.
• Ganoderma has no side effects.
• Ganoderma can be taken long-term without the fear of developing a tolerance to its effects.
• It gives 100% result to acne problems…
Price : Rs150 for 80gms
It comes in a really cool packing.
Best part of it, I was so happy to c it in chocolate color….:-)
Now final verdict, looking at my mom’s face, I can say it is doing its work perfectly. Her new bright face is coming up according to dad ..lolzzz She is very happy with it☺
• Price is normal, in accordance to its work.
• Though, it has a strong smell…
Will I recommend it? Well obviously yes to all my girl-friends out there who are having skin problems like acne, scars etc.
Apologies if I got wrong somewhere. It’s my first article. thankyou 🙂
Also Read :
Biotique Honey Cream Soap Free Body Cleanser Review
Lush Snowcake Soap Review
The Body Shop Satsuma Body Butter and Soap ReviewPears Shower Gel -Soap Free Review
Biotique Himalayan Plum Soap – Review
Lush Honey I Washed the Kids & Demon in the Dark Soap Review
Kama Soap Free Cleanser Review
The Bombay Store Cinnamon Soap Review
Oriflame Cherry & Mocha Scented Soap Bar Review
Forest Essentials Delicate Facial Cleanser Kashmiri Saffron & Neem Review
Khadi Saffron Reetha Protein Herbal Shampoo Review
Johnson’s Baby Soap Review