WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Garnier Pure Pimple Control Pen Review
Hello everyone!!! This time I’m reviewing Garnier Pure Pimple Control Pen.
I bought this pimple pen when I saw its advertisement on television. I don’t have a major break-out problem but still I bought this product. I don’t have a super oily skin but I get pimples when I apply a very moisturizing cream. Or because of the weather at times. So all in all, I don’t need a super active product to prevent pimples.
So when I bought this pure pen, I had high expectations from it because of the impression that the advertisement made on me!! Though it is not as good as the company claims.
Expiry: best before 36 months from date of manufacture.
The Company says:
- Is Garnier Pure pimple control pen right for me? Yes, if your skin is prone to pimples and if you are looking for an effective and targeted action.
- Works on the pimple from the 1st application.
How is it different? Garnier Pure pimple control pen has been specifically designed to work on pimples from their first appearance and to ensure you recover pure, clear skin as soon as possible. It comes in a convenient, small tube you can carry around wherever you go
How does it work? Its gel formula covers and isolates the pimple, diffusing its active ingredients for a complete action.
1. As astringent agent to dry the pimple.
2. Salicylic acid to purify deep down where the pimple starts.
How do I use it? Apply Garnier Pure pimple control pen directly on the erupting pimple as soon as it appears and repeat application until the pimple has disappeared. Its special nozzle has been designed for a direct and precise application.
- Garnier products use whenever possible, active natural ingredients which have been carefully extracted to preserve their quality and purity. Have been dermatologically tested to ensure their effectiveness and respect to your skin.
For hygienic reasons,
- Do not share the tube.
- Refrain from touching the nozzle.
- Do not apply the product with your fingers.
So I applied this product on my pimple after cleansing my skin. And really, I could feel some tingling sensation on my skin. So as I thought, it was working!!!
But you cannot be sure whether it will always work on your pimple or not. This is the weirdest thing that I have experienced with this product. :silly: This is what many people I know have also experienced. ?:)
It has even burnt the skin of some people with very very sensitive skin. However, such cases are very rare. I too have sensitive skin but it never burnt my skin. Touchwood!
It won’t work good for many people who have a lot of pimples on their face..
Now jumping to the pros and cons!!
PROS of Garnier Pimple Control Pen
- You can feel that it is working on your skin. (Provided that it is your lucky time that it is working on your pimple and not just sitting there and staring at the surroundings!!!)
- Transparent gel
- It has the perfect consistency that is required; neither runny nor too thick to come out of the tube
- It dries the pimple and it converts the pimple into a dry layer of skin (Again provided that it works!!)
- It is hygienic.
- It is a very small tube, easy to use and store.
- Never left a scar on my face. Even if it left one, the scar disappeared after some time. But it does leave scar on some people.
- It works very well if you apply it on a developing pimple(just when you discover the pimple)
CONS of Garnier Pimple Control Pen
- Very unpleasant smell. Once I applied it on the skin between my upper lip and nose, and I just couldn’t stand the smell. Yuck!
- It even made tears come out of my eyes when applied near it!! A big NO for this area!
- It won’t work for people with many pimples.
- It’s a bit expensive.
- The tube isn’t transparent; you won’t come to know when it gets emptied!
- I feel unhappy that it doesn’t do what is claimed and is still expensive!!!
And I think that rubbing ice on my pimple is a better idea than this tube!!!
All in all, I will never recommend it to many people and perhaps it is a flop product from Garnier!!! Come on, it should at least work on all pimples?? Why does it differentiate between them?? Not fair na??
Shall I re-purchase it: NO!!!
Rating: :rose: :rose:
Love you all!!! Ta-da!!
Have you used Garnier Pimple Control Pen? Please rate in the box below
Also Read :
- Pimple and Acne Creams that Didn’t Work
- Daily Beauty Tips: How to Remove Pimples Overnight
- How to get Rid of Ocassional Pimples : Ask IMBB
- Secret to My Pimple Free Skin