Hello beautiful people!
I’m sorry I’ve been MIA. So, I’m back from my mini vacation and so happy! Hope you guys had a lovely week 🙂
I’m reviewing a different product today. Ever heard of oil being replaced by a cream? Well, now you did! How did it fare? Read on!
Price: ₹100 for 200 gms.
Description & Claims of Garnier Triple Nutrition Oil-In-Cream :
• Oil Replacement Cream.
• Get the Nourishment of Hair Oils in a Non-Sticky Cream Format.
• Nourishes Hair & Feels Stronger.
• Zero Stickiness & Mess.
• Pleasant Long-Lasting Fragrance.
• Apply to the Hair at Night & Wake Up to Transformed Hair.
• Leaves Hair Fragrant, Strong & Healthy.
• No Need to Search for Home Remedies for Hair Fall or Dandruff when you have Oil-in-Cream at your side.
• Hair looks Bouncy and Full of Life.
Features of Garnier Triple Nutrition Oil-In-Cream :
• Contains Coconut, Almond & Olive Oil.
• Conditions Hair from Root to Tip.
• Non-Sticky Light Cream Format.
• Makes Hair Stronger.
• Comes in 3 Sizes – 50 gms for ₹35, 100 gms for ₹60 & 200 gms for ₹100.
• Yellow Sturdy Tube with a Flip-Top Cap.
• Shelf Life – 3 Years.
How to Apply Garnier Triple Nutrition Oil-In-Cream :
Use it like any other hair oil.
• Massage into hair and scalp before hair wash. Oil in cream intensely nourishes your hair and transforms it.
• Use on hair lengths for manageability and styling after hair wash.
• Massage into hair and scalp and leave it overnight.
My Experience With Garnier Triple Nutrition Oil-In-Cream:
I have always stayed away from Garnier’s hair products as they did not suit me at all! But when I saw this one online as a pre-ordered product, I couldn’t help myself buying it. 😛 This is the first hair product from Garnier that I do like. Oil replacing cream sounded odd at first, even when I had it in my hands, I was skeptical.
The texture is not runny or thick but is somewhere in between. It spreads evenly and is not at all greasy. The cream texture, in fact, melts away without leaving a sticky residue and did not weigh my hair down (totally like what the tube said!).
The fragrance is nice and pleasant but it doesn’t last long as it claimed. The cream is non-oily, non-greasy and doesn’t feel creamy either. I have an oily scalp problem but even after my hair wash, the next day my hair were nice and bouncy instead of starting to oil up! I applied the cream before my hair wash and it gave me good results – it did not increase my hair fall rate, made my hair smooth and manageable as I have dry, curly, frizzy hair; it also reduced the frizz and enhanced my curls! I like the product and I’d totally give the green signal for you to get it. 😀
Pros of Garnier Triple Nutrition Oil-In-Cream:
• Contains the goodness of 3 oils – coconut, almond & olive.
• Non-sticky & non-greasy.
• Absorbs quickly.
• Non-oily/non-creamy feeling on hair.
• Travel-friendly tube.
• Long shelf life.
• Quantity outruns price.
• Does not encourage hair fall.
• Enhances curls.
• Reduces frizz.
• Can be used after hair wash for styling & manageability.
Cons of Garnier Triple Nutrition Oil-In-Cream:
• Packaging could’ve looked better.
• Fragrance is not at all long-lasting.
It’s a different product, agreed but it is good! It does not encourage hair fall and smooths hair, making them soft. It enhances my curls and reduces frizz. It’s also true to most of its claims. So all in all what I would say is, give it a try 🙂
IMBB Rating: 4.5/5.
Would I Recommend Garnier Triple Nutrition Oil-In-Cream?
Would I Repurchase Garnier Triple Nutrition Oil-In-Cream?
I think this will last me for a while.
Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil
Garnier Fructis Sleek&Shine Shampoo
Garnier Fructis Fall Fight Fortifying Shampoo Review
Garnier Fructis Silky Straight 24/7 Strengthening Shampoo
Garnier Fructis Silky Straight 24/7 Smoothing Serum Review
Garnier Fructis Silky Straight 24/7 Strengthening Conditioner
Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask
L’Oreal Elvive Triple Resist Reinforcing Conditioner
Himalaya Revitalizing Night Cream
Pond’s Age Miracle Overnight Repair Dream Night Cream
Lakme Fruit Moisture Skin Renewal Night Cream
The Body Shop Aloe Soothing Night Cream