My cupboard is full of cream; after the last GOSF sale and store sales, I have to stop further purchases and will wait for the next sale. New Year’s resolution is to save money and shop in France on our next trip.
• For Dry and Sensitive Skin
• Contains Biologically Compatible Amounts of Vitamin E, A, and D plus Panthenol and Allantoin
• Manufacturer Sealed, Large, 16 oz Plastic Jar with Screw Top Lid
• Moisturizing Cream for Softer, Clearer and Less Dry Skin
• Vitamins E, A, D combined over 200,000 IUs … contains biologically compatible amounts of vitamin E, A, and D plus Panthenol and Allantoin.
Price: $8 to $22 for 450 Gms. Price varies across websites.
My Experience with Genes Vitamin E Creme for Dry and Sensitive Skin:
This is simply heaven in a jar. My body skin is quite dry and gets itchy and super dry during winters. This is my second jar which I started using in October. The last jar lasted for 13 months with everyday application from neck to toe. My skin is as soft and smooth as a baby’s after using this cream. It might be thick and greasy for some people; I don’t like the feeling of greasiness either but somehow this works very well for me.Genes Vitamin E Crème Swiss Collagen Complex is a thick cream so you need to massage it into your skin well. It will absorb well but it will take some seconds for full absorption. I mostly use it for body skin, I apply a thin layer on the face with a few drops of rose water once in a while and it rebalances my skin. It has reduced the appearance of the smile lines on my skin. My facial skin is very sensitive and I have not had any irritation or breakouts. It has reduced the smile lines to a very large extent; though I started doing some facial exercises as well so I think it’s the combination of the two which has worked for me.
Looks like it contains an adequate amount of Vitamin E to make it noticeable as I can see a huge difference in the skin texture. It has lightened my chicken pox marks on the arms as well. The smell is very light and disappears within a few minutes. This is definitely my HG moisturiser for body and a must -ave for me forever.Though I take a break from this cream once in a while as I have been using it for so long; I like to change but I always get back to this.
Advantages of Genes Vitamin E Creme for Dry and Sensitive Skin:
• Helps heal dry skin, it can even be used for cracked heels.
• Has a smoothing and moisturizing effect.
• Diminishes fine lines and wrinkles like forehead wrinkles.
• Fades spots.
• Heals wounds to prevent scars.
• Pleasant smell.
• Exceptionally priced.
• Gives a glow, hydrated, fresh and younger looking skin.
• Very big jar and lasts very long.
Disadvantages of Genes Vitamin E Creme for Dry and Sensitive Skin:
• Tub packaging is unhygienic.
Would I recommend Genes Vitamin E Creme for Dry and Sensitive Skin?
I highly recommend Genes Vitamin E Creme for Dry and Sensitive Skin to everyone.
Would I re-purchase Genes Vitamin E Creme for Dry and Sensitive Skin?
Yes! All my life.
The Body Shop – Vitamin E Moisture Lotion SPF 15 Review
Fab India Vitamin E De Pigmentation Cream Review
Superdrug Vitamin E All Over Body Butter
Skin Care for Dry Skin- 1
Makeup for Dry Skin
Winter Skin Care tips for Dry Skin
Dry Skin Care: Home Remedies for Dry Skin
Body Moisturiser for Dry Skin : Ask IMBB
Best Sunscreen for Fair and Normal-Dry Skin: Ask IMBB
Chandra Dry Skin Moisturizing Lotion
L’Occitane Hand Gel and Hand Cream