I hope you all are doing well. I am here today to tell you about seeds. Yes, you heard me. Not all seeds are meant to be thrown away. Some of them could be really good for your skin and for your health. Seeds can be used in so many ways. You can directly have a handful, sprinkle them on your salads, mix them with yogurt, have them like a medicine with water or just use their oils. Let’s read on to find more about seeds.
• Black sesame seeds are rich source of iron. Because of that, these seeds are great for treating anemia and weakness.
• Sesame seeds are also rich in calcium, copper, and manganese. Adding a handful of sesame seeds in your diet helps in lowering the cholesterol, improving bone health, eye health and also nourishing the organs from within.
• As sesame seeds have powerful antioxidant properties, its oil is equally beneficial. This can be used in several beauty treatments.
• You can massage your face thoroughly with sesame seed oil and then use any scrub to wash that oil off your face. This particular mixture helps to tighten the skin and imparts a lovely glow.
• Sesame seed oil stimulates hair growth by nourishing and promoting a healthy scalp. Massage your scalp with warm sesame oil and see the results for yourself.
• Healthy Omega-3 fats are found in chia seeds, they act as great stress busters and also help to fight anxiety.
• These seeds are great for weight loss too as they are rich in fiber content which helps us feel fuller for longer and these seeds also keep our hormone levels healthy.
• They have high antioxidant properties that make them really good for our skin. Chia seeds will get your blood circulating and give you a glowing skin in no time.
• As if these properties were not enough, chia seeds will also help you get rid of bloating.
• These are rich in Vitamin B3 which helps to repair damaged cells and regenerate new ones. They are a natural remedy for anti-aging process.
• Fenugreek seeds flush out the excess toxins from the body and give you a radiant complexion.
• These seeds also prevents the outbreak of pimples on your skin.
• Are you losing your hair and losing your mind because of that? Fret not, just make a paste of fenugreek seeds and add 2 tbsp of coconut oil to it. Apply this paste on your scalp. Let it dry and wash it off. Repeat this process once a week and see for yourself.
• Girls who experience discomfort during their periods can also incorporate these seeds in their diet. They help to ease the menstrual pain.
• Who knew this humble kitchen spice had Vitamin E which makes our skin all glowing and pretty.
• They also have disinfectant properties. So, if you are suffering from any skin ailments like eczema, boils or pimples then you can always find cumin seeds in your kitchen.
• Due to the presence of Vitamin E, cumin seeds will also help to fight against the aging signs like fine lines and wrinkles.
• Cumin seeds also have iron and antioxidant properties which make them great for treating anemia and making our immunity stronger.
• Black cumin seeds can also help to end all your hair woes. If you are suffering from bald patches, dandruff issues, hair fall problem or anything else, just start using black cumin seed oil.
• They are full of fiber! So, if you want to speed up your weight loss process, you know where to look. Take your flax seeds grounded and not as whole as they will be difficult to digest for your body.
• Who doesn’t want their digestive working smoothly and properly? 1 spoonful of these seeds will help you to digest better.
• To moisturize your skin thoroughly and to get an even complexion, just massage flaxseed oil on your face and neck in circular motions. For best results, use it at night.
10 Amazing Beauty Oils For Glowing Skin
12 Superfoods That Can Change Your Skin For Ever!
10 Best Foods for Your Hair, Skin and Nails
How to Eat Sesame Seeds and Its Health Benefits
Homemade Papaya Face Pack For Glowing Skin
Beauty Benefits and Uses of Milk
10 Simple Ways To Better Skin
Homemade Hair Regrowth Oil to Prevent Hair Loss
Rosemary Hair Tonic and Conditioner For Hair Growth
Image Source: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6