Giordani Gold Shine Lipstick Review
Giordani Gold’s range from Oriflame is really raved about and most of the ladies who have used it consider it to be fairly comparable to L’Oreal’s cosmetic range. I badly wanted to try a lipstick from this range, after hearing all good good reviews from many people.
So I got this Giordani Gold Shine Lipstick 🙂 🙂
What the company claim about the lipstick.
Glistening,medium coverage lipstick with an irresistible, high-shine shimmer.
The moisturizing formula keeps your lips beautifully soft for a dazzlingly radiant smile.
OCTYLDODECANOL, RICINUS COMMUNIS OIL, LANOLIN, ISOCETYL STEARATE, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRACAPRYLATE/TETRACAPRATE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, POLYETHYLENE, MICA, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, CERA CARNAUBA, OCTOCRYLENE, CERA MICROCRISTALLINA, SYNTHETIC WAX, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, PARAFFIN, CANDELILLA CERA, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, SILICA, PROPYLPARABEN, PARFUM, TIN OXIDE, BHT, LINALOOL, TOCOPHEROL, HYDROXYCITRONELLAL, CITRONELLOL, BENZYL BENZOATE
The Giordani Gold Shine Lipstick comes in a beautiful golden packaging (metal) which looks really classy.
Giordani Gold Shine Lipstick was a limited edition range launched by Oriflame and had just two shades in it.
• Pink diamonds (see 1st picture of the review , it’s the same shade)
• Nude crystal (the one that I have)
MRP, Rs. 449 for 4 g (I grabbed it at some really heavy discount of almost 50% 🙂 🙂 🙂 )
The shade is nude golden; with loads of (as visible) high shine shimmer… On the first look I thought it would have a slight brownish tinge too, but the shade is all golden.
I like this flower engraved on the lipstick . 🙂
What is good about the Giordani Gold Shine Lipstick
- Ultra shimmery, super shiny, high lustre/ radiance or brilliance lipstick.
- It’s good to be worn as it is or you can top it on your favorite lipstick for some glossy shine.
- Extremely smooth, just glides on the lips.
- Good Colour pay off and pigmentation. Just one swipe gives you enough Colour..
- Decent staying power.
- Very moisturizing on the lips, in fact I didn’t need to apply a lip balm underneath this to keep my lips hydrated/soft.
- Classy gold packaging.
- Very apt for your party makeup
- Glossy effect adds volume to my thin lips 🙂 🙂
- I haven’t tried, but I think we could even use this lipstick for a little highlighting as it has loads of shimmer in it 😛 😛 😀 😀
What is not so good about the Giordani Gold Shine Lipstick
- Limited edition lipstick, so I doubt I will get it in future
- Just two shades were available in this range. I would have appreciated if they had at least 4-5 shade options.
- The lipstick is extremely soft and tends to melt if not kept in the refrigerator.
- The shimmer is a bit too much , so would look a little OTT(over the top) if worn during the day
- Available only via Oriflame agents.
- Contains parabens.
Will I buy it again? Of course, if I get a super discount, like I got on this one.
Will I recommend it to others?
Absolutely, @ the discounted price, the lipstick is affordable luxury.
IMBB rating: 4/5 :-* :-* :-* :-* -1 for limited edition thing & just 2 shades.
Oriflame Powershine Lipstick in Frosted Champagne Photos, Swatches
Oriflame Pure Colour On the Go Lipsticks, Very Me Clickit Stains, Lip Glosses
Oriflame Power Shine Lipsticks
Oriflame Triple Core Lipstick
Oriflame Visions Lipstick and Street Wear Lip Gloss
Oriflame Visions lipsticks
Oriflame Visions V Lipsticks: Six more Lipstick Shades
Oriflame Hydracolour Lipstick ‘Pink Clouburst’ Review and Swatch
Oriflame Lipstick : Very Me Lipmania Review, Swatches