Our hands do so much work, and winters bring a whole lot of trouble for them. Not only do your hands turn dry and parched, they appear aged and dull. Hand creams are a savior for us as normal body lotions can’t treat hands as good. Hand creams provide intense nourishment and repair hands to make them as beautiful as you are. In this post, I have compiled a list of some of the best hand creams out in the market to help you take your pick.
1. Kama Ayurveda Hand Cream: It’s intensively nourishing and infused with ingredients like coconut oil, shea butter and organic almond oil. Feels heavy initially, but gets absorbed soon and treats dryness like no other. Being mildly scented, it is surely not irritate sensitive noses. No wonder it is Rati’s HG hand cream.
2. Beauty Formulas Vitamin E Hand and Nail Cream: It’s economical and hydrating, without being heavy and greasy. Vitamin E takes care of the moisturization and this cream smells amazing. Take our word for it.
3. O’Keeffe’s Working Hands Hand Cream: Known as the mother of all hand creams, O’Keeffe’s Working Hands has the miraculous ability to transform even the roughest and overworked hands to baby soft ones. This is a thick hand cream but not sticky and it’s completely fragrance free. Bye bye to winter woes!
4. Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream: One of the first hand creams to foray into the Indian market, dry hands feel instantly feel smooth and soft with this. It’s definitely a good choice for neglected hands.
5. Natio Wellness Hand Cream with SPF 15: This hand cream provides long lasting nourishment. The added SPF makes it a great choice for the chilly winter mornings when your hands need some extra love.
6. L’Occitane Hand Creams: L’Occitane has some amazing hand creams, with addictive fragrances. If you are looking to invest in a good hand cream with a great smell, choose from the varieties this brand offers: right from Shea Butter and Zesty Lime to Arlésienne Velvet Hand Cream.
7. Burt’s Bees Shea Butter Hand Repair Cream: Created with the best nature has to offer: beeswax, botanical and essential oils, herbs, flowers and minerals, this hand cream is super rich and offers a buttery treat to nourish your skin, nails and cuticles.
8. Khadi Herbal Milk and Saffron Hand Cream: A promising budget buy, Khadi products are mostly natural and contain non-toxic agents. This hand cream keeps your hands soft and supple, and prevents dry cuticles. Perfect for the daily dose of hydration we need!
9. Innisfree Jeju Peach Hand Cream: With a divine smell of peaches, this hand cream is a creamy delight for your skin. It gets absorbed easily, leaving behind no residue and is light weight. A great companion to carry in your bag in winters!
10. The Body Shop Hand Creams: With the myriad variety to choose from, it offers you your signature fragrance with intense nourishment. These hand creams are winners and a must-have for winters. Our top picks are the Frosted cranberry, Glazed apple and Vanilla Brulee hand cream. And those looking for a sure shot solution to treat dry patchy hands, try TBS Hemp Hand Protector.
Image source: 1
Best Marks and Spencer Hand Creams Available in India
Best Crabtree & Evelyn Hand Creams Available in India
Best Cuticle Creams & Oils – Top Picks
Top 10 Body Shop Hand Creams
Soap & Glory Hand Food Hand Cream
Nivea Q10 Plus Anti Age Hand Cream Review
Himalaya Herbals Age Defying Hand Cream Review