You know how everyone says that I am into bright colors, so I thought why not just rustle up my eye shadows and try something that doesn’t hurt the eye 😉 (No pun intended)… So what I did turned up something like this- soft green smokey eyes.
1. Ok, so what I first did is dusted my lids with some Oriflame Air Soft powder in order to contain the oiliness of my lids. Oh yes! I know I need to get either a primer or a MAC paint pot in Painterly… Waiting for my new year bonus you see 😉
2. Next. I put golden shadow from my L’Oreal Color Pro Trio in Azur Blonde all over my lid.
3. Then, taking a green shadow from my Oriflame Soul mates duo in Adam and Eve, I applied it in the outer corners of my eyes extending it till my mid eye. This green is actually emerald green but when used over golden shadow, it gives a “mossy” or rather “olivey” shade… Well ok… it still worked for me 😉
Yes I know I look scary without kajal 🙁
4. Next I applied some black shadow from my ELF quad in DRAMA on the outer V…
I also applied some black on the outer 2/3 of my crease to make the eyes look smokey. Then blended well…
5. Next I cleaned up the outer edges by blending more…
6. Then, I applied some highlighter to my brow bone and finished the look with some kohl, liquid liner and mascara. 🙂
More Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorials