Hope you are doing very well. Today I am going to review Grace Cole Pineapple and Passion Fruit Body Butter. I am new to the brand but I have tried two of their products and I think I am now going to recommend this brand to others.
• Grace Coles Fruit Works range comprises of the finest fragrances and luxurious formula-tions.
• A perfect present for a friend or loved one.
• This delicate scent lingers gently on your skin, while the moisturizing formulations make it ideal for everyday use.
• Scented with our strawberry and kiwi fragrance this set is designed to relieve your senses as well as condition and nourish your skin.
• A very fruity fragrance with pineapple, berry and invigorated by a sparkle of refreshing orange.
Price: Approx Rs. 650 for 250ml.
My Experience with Grace Cole Pineapple and Passion Fruit Body Butter:
I am in love with this body butter. I have previously used and reviewed Grace Cole Strawberry and kiwi body butter and I loved that too but this version of pineapple and passion fruit body butter has surpassed the strawberry and kiwi one.
Grace Cole pineapple and passion fruit body butter is quite moisturizing slightly more moisturizing than the strawberry and kiwi variant.
It comes in a sturdy tub which is quite light to carry and also looks cute in its summery yellow color when kept on the shelf.
I used the body butter extensively during the winters in Delhi and I hardly had complaints with it. Apart from the great moisturization, the butter also gave me a fresh, soothing feeling on the skin which also smelled so great and of pineapple and passion fruit. The best part is that it is free from parabens, so this is going to be my go-to moisturizer.
In terms of moisturization, the body butter stays put for over good six to eight hours. But above that, it needs to be re-applied. It does not leave any cast or oily shine. Instead it immediately smoothes the skin while giving it a subtle glow.
All in all, it is a lovely body butter that gives awesome moisturization, amazing fragrance and feels so good on the skin. You can well compare it with The Body Shop body butters and they can be good competition to them. But yeah, in comparison to Vaseline Cocoa butter body lotion, this one doesn’t moisturize that intensively, else it does its job very well.
Pros of Grace Cole Pineapple and Passion Fruit Body Butter:
• Provides awesome moisturization to the skin.
• Leaves an amazing scent though the scent wanes off very quickly.
• Comes in a nice, sturdy tub.
• It is paraben free.
Cons of Grace Cole Pineapple and Passion Fruit Body Butter:
• If compared to Vaseline’s Cocoa butter that gives 24 hour moisturization, this one fails a bit but otherwise it is a very good body butter.
Would I Recommend Grace Cole Pineapple and Passion Fruit Body Butter?
I love this one and I would recommend it to everyone.
IMBB Rating: 4.5/5
Grace Cole Pineapple and Passion Fruit Body Scrub Review
Grace Cole Passion Fruit and Guava Shower Gel
Grace Cole Strawberry and Kiwi Body Butter
Grace Cole Pineapple and Passion Fruit Body Scrub
Grace Cole Peach and Pear Shower Gel
Grace Cole Passion Fruit & Guava Body Scrub
Grace Cole White Nectarine & Pear Radiance Body Scrub
Will Bath and Body Works Hawaii Passion Fruit Kiss Body Lotion Take Care of Your Dry Skin in Winters?
Bath and Body Works Liplicious Fruit Punch
The Body Shop Vineyard Peach Body Butter
The Body Shop Vineyard Peach Body Lotion
Victoria’s Secret Pear Glace Hydrating Body Lotion
Bath and Body Works Pear Blossom Air Fine Fragrance Mist
St. Ives Revitalizing Pear and Soy Hydrating Body Wash
WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP AND DIY VIDEOS AND READ IMBB COMPLETELY AD FREE. DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!