Hello IMBB Beauties,
I have been away from IMBB, no excuses, I was just being lazy and I simply did nothing. But looking into the positive side I got the kick of doing a tutorial which makes me scared and excited at the same time. If it was not for IMBB, I would have been lazing still. Anyways moving on with the tutorial, I must first let you know I can hear my heartbeat when I am writing this post.
We have such awesome people doing tutorials here that I feel I have lot to learn, but this one is special as I got compliments from my hubby for this EOTD. He is very particular and catches me doing mistakes in makeup (grrr!) so you know compliment from him was a big thing.
I would be looking forward for your suggestions on how to improve my skills, so please comment and let me know.
1. These are the products I have used for the make-up. You can use any brand you prefer. We will need
• Loose powder
• Grey eyeliner
• Shimmery grey eye shadow
• Black kohl pencil
3. Apply concealer all around your eyes up to the brow bone; I have used Colorbar Stick concealer.
4. Blend well and dust some loose powder so that your shadows run smooth on the lid.
5. Apply grey liner on your lid, you need not be precise because we will be smudging it with shadow.
6. Apply the liner in the lower lash line as well. I have applied it lightly in the lower lash-line because I like black to be overpowering(we will come to that in the next step).
7. Take a shimmery grey eye-shadow, mine is the grey from the Revlon Romantic Girl palette.
8. Dab the shadow on the lid and also on the lower lash line. You can use the applicator provided or use your fingertip to blend the harsh lines, if any. Make sure you use the ring finger because the skin of the lid is very delicate(my piece of gyan, learnt from IMBB)
9. Line the waterline with black kohl; I have used Lakme Absolute kohl.
10. Line the upper lash-line and smudge it with a pencil brush. I have smudged with the smudger provided with the kohl. I would request not to use your finger here because that might hamper the intensity of the shadow.
11. I have lined my upper lash-line again to intensify the look.
12. This is the final look after adding mascara. I have used a transparent one from Streetwear because black ones tend to clash with the black liner.
Dark Blue Smokey Eye Makeup
Shimmery Grey Black Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial
Silver Plum Eye Makeup Tutorial
Lakme Eye Quartet Botanica Green Eye Makeup Tutorial
Easy Office Eye MakeUp Tutorial
Silver Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial
Eye makeup tutorial using MAC Siahi Fluidline
Golden Black Eye Makeup Tutorial
Easy 3-minute Neutral Eye Makeup Tutorial
Eye Makeup: Soft Smokey Eyes- Makeup Tutorial
Blue Pink Eye Makeup Tutorial
Eye Makeup Tutorial : Golden Bronze
Diwali Makeup Tutorial – Glitterly Golden Blue Eyes
Estee Lauder Blue Dahlia Eye Makeup Tutorial
Pretty Green Eye Makeup Tutorial
Soft Green Eye Makeup Tutorial
Golden Brown Eye Makeup Tutorial