Hi Everyone, 🙂
I had been wanting to buy a tan bag since so long. Somehow I don’t find a tan bag in most brands. I saw a different version of the Gucci hip bag in this color on net-a-porter a few days back and it was already sold out. So anyway I also got to know that the luxury brands are increasing their prices by 7-10 % from tomorrow onwards so I thought I might as well go and take a look at the stores. Sanjeev and I entered Gucci (after checking out some bags at various other stores) and this bag was displayed right in the front. I think this is the quickest purchase I have ever made. The decision was made the minute both of us saw the bag. 😀 It’s a perfect tan and it’s a sling bag. Couldn’t ask for more. 🙂
Sooo excited! Can’t wait to start using it. 😀
Following are the details that I copied from Gucci’s website.
- antique gold hardware
- maple brown leather lining
- Made in Italy
- bamboo frog closure with braided leather piping
- adjustable hand-woven handle with 17.3″ drop
- interior zip and smartphone pockets
- large size: 15″W x 10.6H x 4″D
- The color is burnt orange.