WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Guerlain Parure Gold Fluid Foundation Review, Swatch
Claims : A symbol of light and energy, gold is synonymous with eternity. Parure Gold was created from Eclat d’Or Pigments that instantly light up, smooth and correct the complexion. To make this burst of radiance last, Parure Gold adds luxurious treasures: the ultra-nourishing benefits of Oil of Myrrh to revive the youthful radiance and vitality of the skin.
Under the caress of Eclat d’Or Pigments, dark areas light up, fine lines fade away and imperfections seem to disappear. Even, rested and enhanced, the complexion is illuminated. The face glows with new youthful radiance.
Luminous and ultra-natural, the five shades of the range are warmed with yellow gold and pink gold pigments that diminish the signs of time and fatigue.
Parure Gold comes in a 30ml pump bottle. SPF 15 – PA++
Price : Rs 4,825 / US$ 80 approx
Shade I use : 03 Beige Natural
My Experience with Guerlain Parure Gold Fluid Foundation
I LOOOVEEE this foundation. At the crazy price that this is, I wanted this foundation to be nothing less than perfect. And it did turn out to be amazing for me. I have normal to dry skin so I always look for foundations that can add a bit of glow to my skin. This makes my skin GLOW and gives that beautiful dewy look to the skin. What I like :
- The shade. 03 Beige Natural is a neutral toned color and it matches my skin tone to the T.
- The foundation gives medium to full coverage.
- Has SPF 15 that makes it great tow ear during the day time.
- It photographs amazing.
- It does not move at all until I remove it at the end of the day.
- It also gives more lasting power to my blushes.
- It does not oxidize.
- I noticed that it does make my nose a bit shiny after a few hours but I just blot the shine with the blotting powder and it is good to go.
- It gives medium to full coverage. Covers scars etc very nicely.
- It feels lightweight.
- Doe not get cakey.
- Looks very natural on skin.
This foundation is absolutely great for people with normal to dry skin. But not the best one for people with combination to oily skin.
Overall, It is one of the most amazing foundations I have tried. If you are really looking to splurge on a good foundation, give this a go. 🙂
Rating : 4.5/5
Guerlain Les Violettes Translucent Compact Powder Review
Guerlain Shalimar EDP Review
A Little Guerlain Haul
Guerlain Rouge G Lipstick – #70 Gigolo Review
Guerlain – Meteorite Perles #02 Teint Beige
Guerlain KissKiss Lipstick – Pushy Pink
Guerlain Rouge G – #41 Gipsy
Guerlain Terracotta Bronzing Powder 03