Hope all are doing well. Right now, the wedding season is on and most of us would need to attend many ceremonies and marriage ceremonies means makeup. All of us randomly pick new things from the market some times. Cosmetics are actually irresistible, so we can’t help, isn’t it? Being a stylist, I am a bit choosy about cosmetics like my clothes.
READ THESE FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Diet Chart for Weight Loss | How to Lose Weight With PCOS | 10 Best Herbal Pills for Weight Loss | 10 Best Tricks for Lazy People to Lose Weight | Best Diet for PCOS to Lose Weight
Here I am sharing a few basic tips about cosmetics:
- Try to buy your cosmetics from a good departmental store or cosmetics store. Because you are going to have many choices and you will come to know which kind of product/brand is suitable for you.
- Always take a sample of your product. Generally, in big stores, there are trained SA’s, so take their help. Tell them your skin type and they will suggest you brands and products.
- Try to use use natural products.
- Always check the label and ingredients of the product.
READ THESE FOR GLOWING SKIN: 9 Best Face Packs For Glowing Skin | 10 Tips by Shahnaz Husain for Glowing Skin | Home Remedies For Glowing Skin | 7 Besan Face Packs for Glowing Skin | Beauty Products For Glowing Skin
How To Decide:
- If you are buying foundation, take a sample and try on your skin first, and then if you like it, go for it. Test it on your jawline and not on your wrist. Check it in natural daylight, try to buy it during day time to find out the right shade. If you have oily skin, go for oil-control and mattifying products. If you have dry skin, buy hydrating or moisture-rich products.
- When you are buying blush, pick according to your skin tone. For example, those who are fair – go for pink or rose blush shades. Those who are dusky – go for bright colours like berry and rusty shades.
- When you are buying your eye makeup products, think about your eye ball colour. If you have brown or black eye ball, go with cool shades like, blue, green, beige, etc. If you have light colored eyes, go with warm colours like brown, rust shades.
- When you are thinking to get a lipstick for yourself, take one tip. Always choose a colour which will be at least two shades darker thank your lip colour. If your skin tone is fair – choose pink shades peach, flashy red – these kind of shades. Browns, maroons, purples, mauves are strictly no for fair skin tones. If you have dusky skin tone, you can also go for reds, but browns, maroons, purple, mauve will be perfect for you. Those who have fairer skin tones – can go with orange, magenta, etc.
- If you are buying perfume, first try it on your pulse points. You can carry the paper strip also for a while and then go for your perfume. Don’t use over powering perfumes. In summer – try to go with fruity, aqua kind of fragrance. For your evening parties -wear floral fragrance. For your dates, try some vanilla, amber based perfume.
BEST OF IMBB: How To Make Vitamin C Serum At Home | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India | 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Tighten Sagging Breasts | How to Remove Pimple Marks from Face | Top 10 Shampoos for Dry and Rough Hair | 8 Best Drugstore Foundations That Do Not Oxidize
Best of IMBB: Best Hair Serums for Dry Frizzy Hair | Homemade Hair Regrowth Oil to Prevent Hair Loss | How To Lose Fat From Face in 30 Days | Homemade Face Pack for Instantly Bright and Glowing Skin | 10 Products To Get Rid of Skin Pigmentation | 7 Ways To Make Black Lips Pink!
BEST OF FAIRNESS: 10 Best Skin Whitening Creams in India | 7 Homemade Face Packs for Instant Glow and Fairness | 6 Best Herbal Fairness Creams | 10 Best Fairness Packs in the Market | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India
Most importantly – don’t forget to check the label of the products. Check how long the product can stay on your skin.
SOLUTIONS FOR ACNE: 5 Remedies to Treat Acne at Home | Top 10 Creams for Fading Acne Scars | 10 Home Remedies to Treat Scalp Acne | 8 Home Remedies to Reduce Acne Scars | 10 Tea Tree Oil Products for Acne-Prone and Sensitive Skin | Home Remedies to Treat Hormonal Acne
Remember you need to pick the right color for your skin. To find out if your skin tone is warm or cool – take an orange paper and hold it near to your facial skin. If your skin tone is looking much brighter that means you have a warm skin tone and you can take earthy shades. If you see the orange shade is much brighter than your skin, then go for pink shades.
When we go for shopping, our aim is to get the best, because we love ourselves and when it comes to buying cosmetics, we girls shouldn’t compromise.
HAIR: 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Regrow Hair on Bald Spots | 6 Hair Growth Secrets from Around the World | 7 Best Hair Oils For Faster Hair Growth | How to Make Rough Hair Silky | 30 Killer Hair Care Tips
BH Cosmetics Waterproof Lip Liners
Active Cosmetics Eyeshadow
Faces Cosmetics Travel Brush Kit
15 Budget Beauty Tips
Makeup Tips For Hooded Eyes
Airplane Makeup Tips
5 Easy Skincare Tips For Would-Be Brides