H20 plus softening Mint Foot Rub Review
I am one lazy person with feet and for me to invest in for feet becomes althe more hard. This summer had joined swimming for 2 months.. After a week or so. My feet were all dry. They started itching too. I felt I’ll get some fungal infection!!!! I immediately went home and was searching for something to prevent that. That time around some gr8 person I know 😉 was in Mumbai and he brought me h20 plus oasis hydrating treatment and mint foot rub for me.. 🙂 🙂 I love unexpected gifts 🙂 this mint foot rub come in their spa range of products
Coming to the review
What the H20 Mint foot Rub claims– A cooling, revitalizing foot treatment that relieves tension, smoothes away dryness and delivers softening moisture with Balm Mint, Menthol and Hydrating Marine Blend
- Deeply penetrating formula helps massage away tension and nourish skin
- Balm mint soothes sensitive skin with natural antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties
- Menthol naturally cools achy, itchy, irritated feet
- Moisture-rich marine botanicals, including Wakame, Sea Lettuce, and Sea Fennel, provide deep hydration for visibly smooth, radiant skin
Key ingredients –
Balm Mint Extract: Native to western Asia, the leaves and flowers of the Balm Mint plant contain antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties to naturally soothe the skin.
Menthol: Sourced from the mentha peppermint plant, this botanical concentrate triggers the cold-sensitive receptors in the skin to produce a cooling sensation.
Hydrating Marine Blend: A triple-powered synthesis of marine botanicals that optimizes skin’s moisture balance while bolstering free radical resistance.
- Wakame: Brown kelp fronds harvested from the Sea of Japan; energizes skin’s natural functions and recharges tone
- Sea Lettuce: Dewy yellow-green leaves cultivated from the coast of Brittany, France; supports skin-firming collagen and elastin
- Fennel: Waxy green ribbons abundant along rocky English sea cliffs; empowers skin to resist aging environmental damage
Directions for use- massage into feet until absorbed.. I use it in night time for my hands as well as feet 🙂
Price and quantity- 120 g for 500 rs..However due to offer going on bath and body with feet additional discount of 15cnt was given therefore it came for Rs 425.
Pros of H20 plus softening mint foot rub
- I totally love the smell…Its so minty not pudina types but a pleasant one ☺ for the first 2 days I was just opening and smelling the foot rub!
- It is in a hygienic tube pack with has nice tight lid but not too tight that its difficult for you to open
- It’s a transparent tube hence u know when the product is going to finish
- I love the texture. its a foot rub however I used it for hands too and I found it good for even the hands.
- It does what it claims… it gives a cooling and minty sensation when applied and left.
- The sensation was so relieving in the summers. it was heaven sleeping with nice cool feet.
- I used it in months of monsoons as well as winter months , however Hyderabad doesn’t have a lot of cold months or extreme temp so don’t know how it would help for people in cold places or winter months
- In monsoons it helped prevent any itchy or any fungal or bacteria to attack my feet.
- It made my feet smooth and soft in 2 days itself.
- After 3 weeks I noticed improvement in tan of my feet from wearing slippers in summers 🙂 cause it has salicylic acid and lactic acid for mild exfoliation.
- It made my feet look rested and well taken care off.
- It helped with my crack feet tendency with regular scrubbing and daily application of this foot rub.
- For my hands it was a boon cause relieved the hands of using computers continusly.
- The cuticles were like happy with the foot rub. they are a disciplined lot. Thus it has improved the skin on hands as well as for the feet.
Cons of H20 plus softening mint foot rub
You should apply this and not mingle your hands or feet in water case then its feel like slippery thing… Another is that my sister keeps sniffing my hands while sleeping 😛 …She loves the smell but won’t apply it herself. She’s such a punk . 🙂
Would I recommend it-?
Totally! I love it. This my 2nd tube…I am sure people will like it too 🙂
Wanted to review the h20 plus oasis hydrating treatment too but it finished before I started writing reviews but here is a photo of the empty jar. Will buy new one ASAP . 🙂
Their products are available online on www.h20plus.in and they even have address of places where they are available apart from the online…
Love and light
Have you tried H20 Plus Softening Mint Foot Rub ? Please rate in the box below.
Further readings :
- H20 Plus Tango Mango Shower and Bath Gel Review
- H2O Plus Sea Marine Triple Butter Body Cream Review
- H2O Sea Marine Triple Butter Sugar Scrub Review
24 thoughts on “H20 Plus Softening Mint Foot Rub Review”
wow! seems like a must have! 😛 😛
yaa i really love it… 🙂 :heart:
I have decided to try H20 stuff in Summers. Have so much to finish up for next 6 months. :((
you have such pretty hand /s. 😀 😀 😀
:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:
rati..did u check ur mail ? ?:-) ?:-)
:beauty: 😀 😀 thxx rati
i too loved ur hands…so pretty n nails too…
🙂 thx bhumika
Sounds nice Akansha 🙂
My sis keeps smellin my hands” :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
yaa she does that… its scray smetymes :sidefrown:
Great Review Akansha!! :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: and your hands loook sooooo delicate and soft soft soft!! 😀 😀 😀 😀 :-* :-*
:-)) :-)) 😀 😀 😀 thxxx.
Gr8 Review Akansha, seems this 1 also added in my list, though will purchase aftr i finish my jovees 2n1.