How is everyone enjoying their winter time?? Hot chai and bread pakora for me 😉 So, today, I am going to review one of the best sea salt shampoos I have ever used for those great voluminous hair. H2O plus sea salt shampoo is definitely on top of my list.
After my disappointing episode with their sea results eye serum, I was skeptical about this shampoo, but hell, I was wrong!!
What Does the Product Claim:
Pamper your hair as you cleanse with this ultra hydrating shampoo enriched with sea salt and nourishing marine botanicals, blue sea kale smoothens the hair cuticle and helps increase elasticity to prevent breakage, vit e and aloe nourish hair with essential nutrients.
Directions For Use:
Apply to wet hair and massage into lather. Rinse well. Follow with sea salt nourishing conditioner.
Water (aqua),sodium lauryl sulphate,cocamidopropylbetaine,cocamide MEA,phenoxyethanol,divinyldimethicone,glycol distearate,lauryl glucoside,fragrance,hydroxyl porpyl guar,propeylene glycol, sea salt,benzonphenone-4,butylene glycol, citric acid,C12-13, pareth -23,tocopheryl acetate, aloe barbadensis leaf juice,panthenol,linalool,butylphenyl methylpropinoal,limonene,hexyl cinnamal,crambe maritime extract,methylsothiazolinone,udaria pinnatifida extract,ulva lactuca extyract,crithmum maritime extract. Whew! Such long list! 😉
Rs. 975/- for 370 ml; however, I bought it at a sale, so it costed me 695/-.
It comes in a plastic see-through bottle with flip-top cap.
Pros of H20 Plus Spa Range Sea Salt Replenishing Shampoo:
• It cleanses nicely without stripping the hair of natural oils.
• My hair is oily and wavy type and the shampoo helps to form nice loose curls.
• It has this amazing smell of bael fruit mixed with mint and forest type smell, its lovely!!!
• It gives my hair amazing volume and shine!
• You need only a little product for one-time rinse.
• I usually use it twice a week and still it didn’t dry my hair (maybe because I also use conditioner).
• Its texture is thick, but it lathers reallllyy well!!
• It didn’t give me rashes or anything unlike the other drugstore shampoos. (I have sensitive skin).
• The fragrance lingers in the hair for some time, but is very mild.
• The bottle is transparent, so we can know exactly how much shampoo is left.
• The flip-top cap works nicely and has a small opening through which the shampoo comes.
• The fragrance is unisex; my father has his own bottle and loves it!!!
• Works well for all hair textures.
Swatch of the shampoo, it’s almost clear cream in color.
Cons of H20 Plus Spa Range Sea Salt Replenishing Shampoo:
• It might be expensive for some, even I would buy it again in a sale only, that too two or three at once.
• Do not use it if you have very dry scalp, it’s ideal for normal to oily scalp people.
Otherwise, there are no cons in this product.
Will I Buy Again?
I love this shampoo, I would definitely pick 2 bottles the next time in sale!! Do tell me if there are any other sea salt shampoos out there in the market.
Love and Light,
H20 Plus Softening Mint Foot Rub
H20 Plus Tango Mango Shower and Bath Gel
H2O Plus Oasis Mist
H2O Plus Sea Results Eye Defense Fortifying Serum
H2O Plus Milk Shower Gel
H2O Plus Sea Marine Triple Butter Body Cream
H2O Blushing Orange Shower & Bath Gel
Fish Spa for Feet
L’oreal Hair Spa Smoothing CreamBath
Oriflame Swedish Spa Purifying Face Mask
Oriflame Swedish Spa Face Scrub
Top Five Spa Treatments
Palmolive Thermal Spa Firming Shower Gel
La`Fresh Beutisa Sea Salt Peppermint Foot Scrub
Amway Artistry Eye Cream
Burt’s Bees Replenishing Lip Balm
L’Oreal Total Repair 5 Conditioner
Khadi Sat Reetha Herbal Shampoo
The Body Shop Banana Shampoo
Pantene Lively Clean Shampoo
Schwarzkopf Professional BONACURE Repair Rescue Shampoo for Damaged Hair
Khadi Amla & Bhringraj Ayurvedic Shampoo
Herbal Essences Dangerously Straight Shampoo
Oriflame Kiwi & Orange Boosting Shampoo
Pantene Lively Clean Shampoo
Lush I Love Juicy Shampoo