WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
H2O Plus Sea Pure Renewing Prep Tonic Review
This review is about a tonic that I completely adore.
Product Description (from the website):
A non-drying toner to revitalize skin and enhance the effectiveness of moisturizers with alpha hydroxy acid and sea moss.
- Scientifically formulated with marine-sourced amino acids to minimize the look of fine lines and stimulate healthy cell growth.
- Natural lactic acid dissolves dull surface cells to visibly smooth, brighten and prepare skin to optimally absorb moisture.
- Nourishing sea moss deeply hydrates the skin and helps improve resiliency.
- Gentle enough for all skin types.
- All-natural, 100% vegan and biodegradable.
- Without parabens, phthalates, sulfates, petrochemicals and synthetic fragrances
Water (Aqua), Sorbitol, Sodium Lactate, Benzyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 20, Potassium Sorbate, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Sodium Citrate, Lactic Acid, Limonene, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Panthenol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Sodium Cocoyl Amino Acids, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Juniperus Mexicana Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil.
My Take on H2O Plus Sea Pure Renewing Prep Tonic:
I adore it, really. This comes in a big bottle and though it is a little pricey, it gives me a good amount of toner in it. It does not contain any alcohol in it which is why it feels very light and cool on my skin. It freshens up my face instantly and gives a very smooth look. It does not make my face dry or tight at all and in fact works like a light moisturizer. Also, it removes any dirt on the face, though I won’t say it removes all of it.
The smell, that’s what is a bit tacky about it. I am not sure about the smell. I mean, its like a sweet medicinal/sea smell that I don’t really enjoy, but then, it immediately fades away, so I am fine with it. Maybe you would not find an issue with the smell at all.
It is a transparent liquid with a watery consistency. It imparts a freshness to the face and I really like to use it. It is like a HG toner for me now.
Pros of H2O Plus Sea Pure Renewing Prep Tonic:
- Claims to be 96% natural.
- Does not contain harmful chemicals.
- Cleanses and tones properly.
- Makes face feel smooth and fresh.
- Does not dry out skin.
- Comes with a pump that makes it easy and convenient to use.
Cons of H2O Plus Sea Pure Renewing Prep Tonic:
- A little pricey for a toner.
Do I Recommend H2O Plus Sea Pure Renewing Prep Tonic?
H20 Plus Sea Pure Hydrating Lotion with SPF 20
H2O Plus Sea Marine Triple Butter Body Cream
H2O Plus Sea Results Eye Defense Fortifying Serum
H2O Plus Spa Range Sea Salt Replenishing Shampoo
Estee Lauder Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick Raspberry
Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick Pure Innocence
Pond’s Pure White Deep Cleansing Facial Foam with Activated Carbon
Garnier Pure Active Range
Living Proof Cell Renewing Hand & Body Moisturiser
MAC Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder
Too Faced Primed Face Primer and MAC Prep + Prime Lip Primer
Jovees Revitalizing Hair Tonic
Korres Pomegranate Tonic Lotion for Oily to Combination Skin
Kaya Revitalising Skin Tonic
Homemade Herbal Tonic For Healthy and Beautiful Skin