A big hello to all the beautiful people here!
Coming back seems like getting back in touch with an old friend, initially you are together all the time and then as you get busy, you lose touch and after one point in time, it becomes weird to go back. The same happened with me, I wrote draft posts and deleted them thinking that its been so long, I rather not do it. But when I got a week long break after a year-and-half of some serious MBA slogging, I knew how I wanted to spend it. So people, I am Naina and I missed you all very much. For those who don’t know me, I am the one who wrote the crazy stupid bra article (I take a lot of pride in that article, you see) 😛 I was pretty sure that my comeback would be an outfit post or something to do with organizing, but since its not happening, here’s a plain simple product review. Today, I will be reviewing the H2O Sea Moss Replenishing Body Lotion. Since winters are just around the corner, this will help you choose.
A moisture-intensive lotion that deeply hydrates and softens skin while feeling water-light with red marine algae, vitamin E and provitamin B. Rich mango and cocoa butters are rapidly absorbed to instantly smooth and protect the skin. Hydrating marine botanicals and red algae blend with vitamin E and provitamin B to soothe and revitalize. Hints of fresh water lily and lush marine accords lightly scent the skin.
I have the travel size that I got as a gift, the bigger version in 250 ml is available for Rs.950.
Directions For Use:
Smooth generously over body (realllyyy ??!!, we didn’t know that.) 😛
Water/Eau/Aqua, Dimethicone, Glycerin,Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol,PEG-100 Stearate, Fragrance/Parfum, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter,MangiferaIndica (Mango) Seed Butter, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) SeedOil, Xanthan Gum, Triethanolamine, Panthenol, ChondrusCrispus (Carrageenan)Extract, Undariainnatifida Extract, UlvaLactuca Extract, CrithmumMaritimumExtract, Phenoxyethanol, Methylisothiazolinone, Tocopheryl Acetate, ButyleneGlyol, Geraniol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-yclohexeneCarboxaldehyde,Hydroxycitronellal, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citronellol, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Citral, Linalool.
My Experience with H2O Spa Sea Moss Replenishing Body Lotion:
I have been using this since a few months now and initially I didn’t like it that much. It was around June and I used to apply it and it felt heavy and greasy. After that, as the weather started getting cooler, I loved using this lotion.
It’s just perfect, deep nourishment, easily absorbed, and smells heavenly. This tiny tube has lasted me quite long and still much product is left, though I use it according to my mood, but still, you only need a pea-sized amount for an arm, maybe more if you have super-dry skin, (but then you would be using a body butter no? 😛 ). The one thing that kind of irritates me is the long list of chemicals this baby has. I mean all the goodness is neutralised, but still I would say that this lotion is worth trying.
Pros of H2O Spa Sea Moss Replenishing Body Lotion:
- The nourishment, it nourishes really well, the moisturization effect lasts really long. Even after I spend continuous 6 hours in an AC room, my skin looks happy and feels smooth.
- The absorption, it gets quickly absorbed, and not much effort is need, just two three rubs and we are sorted. I rather sleep for extra five minutes than waste time making a lotion sink in. MBA woes you see. 😛
- The smell, it smells really good. It has this grassy smell, really fresh and is good to start the day with. Not overpowering the other fragrances that I use and It gradually fades away in an hour or two.
- The quantity, since it spreads really easily, only a small amount is needed. A big 250 ml tube will last you around 2 months with regular usage I think.
Cons of H2O Spa Sea Moss Replenishing Body Lotion:
- The huge nozzle – more often than not, I end up wasting the product, all thanks to the big mouth it has and since its kind of runny, I need to be really careful while dispensing or I end up with extra product and it doesn’t come that cheap anyway.
- The list of ingredients, major disappointment here. It has parabens and what not. It takes away from the feel-good factor. I could easily get a comparatively natural lotion for this price.
Overall, it is a product worth trying, pretty much lives up to its claims. Try in the cooler months if you have normal skin. Dry skinned beauties can use it anytime I think.
I would rate it 4/5.
H2O Plus Lip Mender Hydrating Complex
H2O Spa Sea Salt Nourishing Conditioner
H2O Green Tea Antioxidant Face Complex
Bioderma Sensibio H2O
H2O Plus Oasis Mist
Victoria’s Secret Exotics Seductive Amber Hydrating Body Lotion
L’Oreal Paris Hydrafresh Anti-Shine Hydrating and Matifying Icy Gel
Living Proof Cell Recovery Night Hydration Complex
Palmolive Thermal Spa Skin Renewal Body Wash
Kate Moss Eau De Toilette
Burt’s Bees Replenishing Lip Balm
Clarins Moisture Replenishing Lip Balm
Lotus Herbals AlmondNourish Nourishing Body Lotion SPF 20
Vaseline Renewal Age Redefining Body Lotion
Himalaya Herbals Intensive Moisturizing Body Lotion
Parachute Advanced Body Lotion
Lotus Herbals Aloe Soft Daily Body Lotion
Best Body Lotion for Monsoons : Ask IMBB
The Body Shop Shea Whip Body Lotion