H2O+ Waterwhite Advanced Brightening Hydrator Cream
I realized that entering the thirties makes a major change in your skin. The regular moisturizer no longer fulfills the needs of the skin. Your once clear flawless skin is now being covered with acne scars, sun spots, dry skin patches and so many other problems. So what does one do reduce those spots? Use home remedies to lighten them. But when these remedies take longer than you expect you tend to resort to the readily available creams in the market. After trying the OTC creams I desperately was looking for one that would really live upto the company claims
That’s when I received a sample of the H2O+ WATERWHITE ADVANCED™ BRIGHTENING HYDRATOR CREAM some time back. Expecting no instant results I used it overnight. But lo! To my surprise my skin was glowing the very next day. I used the sample for a week but was already happy with the results that it was showing. Before I finished my sample I had already ordered my new tub. I am so in love with the cream
Product Price: Rs. 2300/- for 50ml
What the Company Claims:
A rich, moisture-packed brightening cream for day or night use with Knotted Sea Kelp, Asian Brightening Botanicals and Vitamin C
• Shea butter-enriched formula delivers deep hydration, visibly smoothes fine lines and helps clarify an uneven complexion
• Marine Brightening Technology, powered by knotted sea kelp and Asian plant extracts, diminishes discoloration and amplifies skin’s radiance
• Moisture-rich antioxidants derived from sea minerals and plant extracts promote soft, smooth texture and help skin resist and repair the visible signs of aging
• Sea-derived essential minerals work synergistically with Sea Mineral Complex, a patented, scientifically advanced delivery system to ensure vital nutrients are rapidly absorbed at the cellular level
My Experience with H2O+ Waterwhite Advanced Brightening Hydrator Cream
The cream contains a mild citrusy fragrance which I find pleasing. The texture is neither too thick nor runny. It has a very light texture. A small amount goes a long way. I have a normal skin which tends to get dry in winters. So this cream does not make my skin oily at all on application and is absorbed within a minute. It spreads very easily. I prefer using it at night after cleansing my skin so that it stays on for a longer time. It can also be used during the day time under the makeup. The skin feels soft and moisturized on application and continues to feel so in the morning. The best part is the glow that it imparts to the face after the first application itself. When I use this cream as a makeup base during the day, I make sure to use a foundation or a BB/CC cream with an SPF factor since it does not have any SPF protection. Overall I am really satisfied with this cream as it lives upto my expectations.
Pros of H2O+ Waterwhite Advanced Brightening Hydrator Cream
• It does help in reducing pigmentation on the skin. Even my college days acne scars have reduced considerably
• Super quick absorption making the skin softer.
• It does not leave any sheen or shine on the face which makes it good enough (not ideal as it does not contain SPF) to use during day
• The company claims that the cream contains anti aging ingredients along with brightening.
• Makes the skin even toned reducing dark patches caused due to pollution and sun exposure.
• It can also be used as a moisturizer for people with oily or normal skin or in summers.
• It has not broken me out even though I am using it for about a month now. I have used it on my DH who has a super sensitive skin and it has broken him out too. So I can safely say that it can also be used on sensitive skin
• Can be used on the back of hands to soften skin and correct age spots.
Cons of H2O+ Waterwhite Advanced Brightening Hydrator Cream
• This does not contain any SPF factor. I think an addition of SPF factor would have made the cream ideal for day use too.
• I don’t think it works too well on fine lines since I haven’t noticed any change in that area.
• It contains a mild citrus based fragrance which some may find irritating.
• On some days I feel that the moisturisation provided by the cream is not enough. So I think extra moisturisation may be required for those who have dry skin or in winters.
• Price is on the higher side.
• I have yet to come across an H2O counter in malls. I have found it to be available only online.
Recommendation: YES!!! I will definitely recommend it to all those who want to brighten their skin and at the same time reduce pigmentation.
H2O Plus Milk Body Lotion
H2O Plus Oasis Mist
Olay White Radiance Intensive Brightening Serum
L’Occitane Immortelle Brightening Moisture Cream
Pond’s Flawless White Re-Brightening Night Treatment
8 thoughts on “H2O+ Waterwhite Advanced Brightening Hydrator Cream Review”
Welcome to IMBB 🙂
wow lovely review and product *clap*
*clap* Thanks Neha 🙂
H2O is awesome….I find it better than loccitane and Clarins
goooood morning everyone *happy dance* *happy dance* *happy dance* *happy dance*
Grt review …wld check this out *jalwa*
good review shaila.. 🙂
product seems to be goood…
i got this sample in my vellvette box and wasnt sure abt it……i also have your skin-type and m in my early 30s..will try the sample and see if it works for me
glad it works for u!
good review shaila…i have never tries h2o+ products.. *cry*